Vacuum cleaner heaven.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I used to make a trip to my local vac shop all the time, until the poor guy gave up and shut it down. He said that business in our little town couldn't compete with walmart and amazon compared to how it was in the 80's and 90's.

Chris A

Name
Chris
My vac guy says that too. I think there's still a market for a vac store but you need a new mindset, they actually have to go out and get business now. Many of my customers hate their POS disposable vacs and want something better

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
My vac guy says that too. I think there's still a market for a vac store but you need a new mindset, they actually have to go out and get business now. Many of my customers hate their POS disposable vacs and want something better
I'm so tired of plastic crap. I am more than capable of fixing my Proteam and Kirby myself , but I just didn't want to deal with it. I used my backup Dyson today and almost stomped on it in frustration. That thing loves to clog up. I'm switching back to my Kirby and I'll use the proteam in my personal residence.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I tried to sell a few vacuums to my customers, but they didn't want anything to do with it. I was selling the $3-$400 ones, not the $3k kirbys. When I couldn't' sell a good vacuum at $400...I knew that was the business not to add on to my services

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
After seeing @Mikey P 's vid of his little upholstery Vac. I may go back to the store and buy that $129 vac. I do a lot of repairs and having a little vac like that would be perfect for post cleanup.

Reactions: Pioneer Floorcare

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
The vac shop I used to go into had a contract with the local school district to sell and service their vacuums. Still didn't seem he made any money at it though. Servicing and taking care of port-a-potties is where the money is I was told.

Reactions: Nomad74

Wandslinger

Name
Tom Meyer
I tried to sell a few vacuums to my customers, but they didn't want anything to do with it. I was selling the $3-$400 ones, not the $3k kirbys. When I couldn't' sell a good vacuum at $400...I knew that was the business not to add on to my services

I just bought this gem on Craigslist for $125.00...used once, a Sentria

Attachments

• 20170209_094233.jpg
    20170209_094233.jpg
    136.5 KB · Views: 203

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom