Vegas 2016 Experience Purchases?

TomKing

Supportive Member
Name
Tom
So the feedback is the Vegas 2016 Experience convention was well attended.

Let's here from those of you that bought something?
1. What was it?
2. What did you have to pay?
3. How quickly did it arrive?
4. How is it working in the field?

This thread can be something we can come back to for a few months.

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
1. What was it? 1 Truckmount 12v pump out sapphire style, 1 zipper 15 inch blue with holder and glides.

2. What did you have to pay? A great show price.

3. How quickly did it arrive? Isn't here yet will let you know.

4. How is it working in the field? N/A

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Bought my Zipper. Just the regular 13 inch. Should work great with both my truck and hp portie. Got the hybrid glide as well. Don't know what it is going to cost me yet as they have to add the shipping, exchange and all that but I paid it for today and should get it in a few days. My wife almost let me buy a ss 370. She loved the new front panel. Still got work on her a little.

Robert Webb

Name
Robert Webb
I left my name and number with two different companies wanting to purchase their product and have it shipped to me since I couldn't bring them home on the plane.... Haven't heard from either one yet.

Robert Webb

Name
Robert Webb
Not officially, I was out in the tent several times talking with Mark and messing with some toys. We spoke a couple times but never actually met. You stayed pretty busy.

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
I have to say I was so busy I did not get to really look at other items and I think I had bought most everything I wanted to purchase this year...

And my wife was super happy about me not buying something for a change... Because I don't just buy one :)

Kellie Hiler

Name
Kellie Hiler
Bought my Zipper. Just the regular 13 inch. Should work great with both my truck and hp portie. Got the hybrid glide as well. Don't know what it is going to cost me yet as they have to add the shipping, exchange and all that but I paid it for today and should get it in a few days. My wife almost let me buy a ss 370. She loved the new front panel. Still got work on her a little.
You should've let me talk to her.....You'd have had to check an extra crate on your flight but who cares!! Hahaha!

Tidyman33

Name
Mark Church
I

1. What was it?

Kellie Hiler

Name
Kellie Hiler
@hogjowl.....Spoiler alert.......longwinded female post! :marty: :oldrolleyes:
:lol:

I no longer own a cleaning business but if I did.......

I would've bought the Zipper SS ( I had a Zipper previously and LOVED it!!!) as it is an amazing tool. The agitation you get from the spinner action along with the dry times and the quality build makes it a must have, especially since we did a lot of commercial work including many restaurants. The size alone makes the job go much faster but the performance ( quality spinners with perfect jet positioning ) and ergonomics of it.....it is a pure money making machine!

I also had a Seal-A-Door that I loved, as my customers appreciated the care I showed for their home's environment and it really set us apart from the competition. But I would've bought the screened version because not everyone had the air conditioning going in the summer so more air flowing through the home would've been great, while also keeping the bugs out and the pets in. My customers loved that they did not have to lock their pets up while we were there cleaning.

The Devastator Wand......:clap: I had been telling everyone who was asking about what wands to get all through the beginning of the year to wait till Mikeysfest in Nashville for the unveiling of it, because I knew it was going to be good. I was half right, its not just good...its game changing. I see it as being a wand that lasts forever. The adjustable manifold, the glide design that allows for a better shear, the oil filled O-ring swivel that is rigid enough to maintain control yet swivels smoothly when needed, and the durability of the swivel along with the warranty means I would never have to buy another wand again, unless of course I added trucks! The head design that provides ultimate vacuum giving much better dry times.....Yeah, I definitely would've bought that!

Barry Costa's unveiling of the new glue gun....:eekk: Where was that when I needed it!!!! Battery operated which speaks for itself, I was always worried a kid or pet was going to trip over the cord and knock over my hot glue gun while doing repairs. But also, the multiple heads on it were awesome! Definitely a great tool for fixing de-lamination, seams, etc.

I could go on and on about the equipment and new technology that was present, lets just say I would've left the Experience completely broke but well equipped to make it all back in no time and maybe even have some left over to buy that penthouse apartment in Manhattan that i have always wanted...LOL!

I am a geek like @Mark Saiger when it comes to toys...oops, I mean tools of the trade! Seeing all of the equipment made me want to go back on the truck just so I could play with...oops, I mean work with them!

Onfire_02_01

Name
Jeremy Gray

1. What was it?

Seal a door
$200 something I didn't ask
Should get next week
Na
Black light from Larry Cobb
$230 or abouts
Handed it too me.
Amazing, found urine in broad daylight

Kellie Hiler

Name
Kellie Hiler
Did you attend any of the classes? I only attended a few because I was out networking and meeting people and socializing with everyone but the ones that I did attend were pretty awesome.

Name
Lee Stockwell
It's always the PEOPLE for me as well. So many friends, some always get missed.

New TOYS are my second interest, if I can play with them.

Presentations and sales pitches, not so much, unless....

Reactions: Kellie Hiler

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Good thing I didn't spend any money there....

I did even better at spending it once I got home :dejection:

Sometimes, this business thing and taking care of business and employees and other needs gets expensive!

Won't share right now....but if it wasn't for the good deals I got.... :rockon:

For my son in law....just like a pig in mud....in heaven today also!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom