Notice VENUE change for Mikey's Fest Nashville

Mikey P

Administrator
Great news folks!

Due to overwhelming demand along we've had to find a new location for Thursday and Friday's activities.
Saturday's event at the Brown Center for Autism is still a go.

Seeing how the event is only less then two weeks away we thought it would be impossible to find another suitable location but we lucked out in a great way.

Thursday and Friday's classes along with the trade show and cleaning demos will now be held at The Hotel Preston. in Nashville

The best part of this is we now have REAL carpet, REAL rugs and REAL upholstery to clean on Friday.

The CentrumForce Traveling Rug Plant will be put to the test as we clean the hotel's loose rugs as well as the employee's rugs.

Restaurant and conference/ball room carpet will be cleaned as a barter in exchange for our meeting space there. Attendees will be able to use the very best truckmounts hooked to the very best Tolls such as Zipper Spinners, Rotary Extractors and Swivel wands to see how they work in REAL conditions.

Each manufacture will be responsible to make sure each area is cleaned to perfection. The Ball Room needs to be used on Friday night by another party so a speed drying contest will happen as well. Brush Pro will be put to the test for sure.

Food and drinks will now be a pay as you go setting through the onsite restaurant and bar.
Those of you who prepaid, your order has been refunded. Please let me know if there were any issues.

This will make for a very unique setting for a cleaning convention. I'm very excited about this, I hope you are as well.

I'll see YOU in Music City!

Mike@MB!

Hotel Preston is just minutes from Nashville Airport, and we’re happy to provide you with complimentary airport shuttle service. When you land, just call the front desk at 615-361-5900 and we’ll come pick you up. And, when it’s time to fly, our friendly front desk team can arrange return shuttle service at your convenience.

mfn HP.jpg

Last edited:

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Bring plenty of hose Matt.

Tell @encapman that you'll bring your new Cimex along so he can show up and teach you pad soakers a thing or two about how to clean commercial
That's a good idea. I haven't ordered it yet, but I will. I'm waiting on a few expenses to get taken care of to make sure my wallet is comfortable with a purchase. I'm a day or two away from ordering

Last edited:

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Bring plenty of hose Matt.

Tell @encapman that you'll bring your new Cimex along so he can show up and teach you pad soakers a thing or two about how to clean commercial
Will I need to bring over 300ft? Surely not. But I'll throw an extra 100' in the back of the truck if I need to

Reactions: Mikey P

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
It was the ticket that I could either print or save to my phone. It says lunch pass, so I'm assuming it isn't needed. I just thought it was weird saying that it's starting at 7pm thursday

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom