vertical switch for pump out on genesis 59

frank

Name
frank pulido
I think my is bad and need a new one, I call power clean few times Jim or other people supposed to call but never call which is normal from them.
I fix all the bugs on my genesis and is a really nice dual wand machine now. can any body could help me where to look.

Thanks in advance.

Frank

www.pulidoscc.com

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
I am not at all familiar with that machine but if you’re talking about the float switch that turns on the auto pump out they are more or less generic. Allot of machines use a marine float switch which are not the best but you can find a replacement at wal-mart. If the float screws into the side of the tank Jon-don or interlink can help you out.

frank

Name
frank pulido
thank you mike
I'm trying to see if i can get a similar, is a vertical float switch hanging inside tank. otherwise need to take out tank and drill a hole in a stainless steel tank, which is going to be more difficult thank you again.

frank

www.pulidoscc.com

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
Just get a sump pump float. Mine has a tether float, so I assume thats what you have. I don't believe it matters whether it is ac or dc.

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
I've also got a Genny 59, and have replaced that float twice. I got mine at a local hardware store. It is a universal sump pump float. If you splice within the tank, you should use sealable splices.....heat shrink. I usually just slide the cord through the tank fitting for the seal.

jimn

frank said:
I think my is bad and need a new one, I call power clean few times Jim or other people supposed to call but never call which is normal from them.
I fix all the bugs on my genesis and is a really nice dual wand machine now. can any body could help me where to look.

Thanks in advance.

Frank

http://www.pulidoscc.com

Hello Frank, I am not sure what may have happened here BUT I checked with everyone here and was told that there were no open orders or anything on backorder for your company. I apologize that you called and did not get a return call. I/We do our very best to ensure that we return all calls the same day.

If you need any further help or assistance, Please call our service cell number. It is 815-274-9940.

Best Regards,

frank

Name
frank pulido
Hi Jim
I did call a few time and my phone taken to call me back so I can place the order, but never receive a call. I really like my genesis we fix all the bugs and is working excellent and improve the air flow it has no restriction and has a lot of power. is a nice machine is a 2004 genesis xt 59.

thank you

frank

http://www.pulidoscc.com

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom