Very Dirty Tile and Grout

Walt

This shows the build up of dirty mop water for several years. Even I was surprised by the results.

BTW - we used BioWash.

Hunt1.jpg

Hunt2.jpg

Hunt3.jpg

Captain Morgan

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Morgan
Wow.. very impressive! Never heard of Biowash though. Who make it?
Sorry, I don't get out much.

Walt

I powerwashed the edges - nothing else would work to get the edges to match. It was a little messy, but it worked.

BioWash is a cleaner that a local cleaner gave me to try. I know very little about it except that the ingredients are natural. Its smells very light and nice - no deliminate.

We used Judson o2 boosted with the same results on an another set of bath rooms in the same building.

Mike Draper

That looks like wal-mart tile. The few times i've been in there I'm disgusted by how dirty it is.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Great results...I would imagine that would go to the top of the before and after pics on your tile cleaning page. Right?

CleanEvo

Nice!

I did a T&G job this morning at a nice fish & chips restaurant with similar results, I was wishing I had brought my camera. The tile & grout was only 4 months old, but already had a considerable amount of black grease in the grout lines. I used Chemspec DFC105 food grade degreaser and it worked really well. The guy was impressed and wants it done evry three months.

What psi do you guys clean at? I used to clean at 1000psi but have lowered it to 600-800 psi, I was getting a lot of grout loss on some jobs.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom