Viper Peroxibright CTG

Name
Joe
I try this last night I am very happy with the result it works as good as viper Renew with out the need of neutralize that save me a lot of time

Peroxide Activated Concrete, Tile & Grout Cleaner
Cleans and brightens even the grungiest concrete, tile or grout

Peroxibright CTG is a synergistic product breakthrough that cleans and brightens even the grungiest concrete, tile and grout floors, fixtures, and walls. The activated effervescent solution gets into every crevice, crack and pore to emulsify, dissolve and deflocculate even the most stubborn soiling

Peroxibright CTG brightens grout lines without the use of harsh acids and chlorine bleaches that can damage the grout and surrounding flooring materials

Peroxibright CTG cleans and brightens without the need for neutralization that harsh acid solutions require because it is self-neutralizing.

Name
Joe
Do you have any pictures
yes

Before
IMG_0049-1.jpg

During
IMG_0051.jpg

After
IMG_0065-1.jpg

Reactions: Mark Saiger

Captain Morgan

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Morgan
Did you do all that with a grout brush or did you use a machine and just used the grout brush here and there?

Looks damn good regardless!

Captain Morgan

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Morgan
I used a grout brush to agitate every single inch of grout and a SX -15 at 1200 psi

How many square feet and how long did it take you? Did you have to really bare down or did the product cut through the grime build-up fairly easily?
Thanks,
Bill

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom