Viper

glenboy

Name
GLEN
I'm gonna try viper venom tomorrow for the first time,ANY ADVICE? I am using it on a ceramic tile.Iam currently using brand B:icon_razz: I hope this will do as we'llwe'll

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
For the $ there are more effective products out there and others that are just as good for as low as $8 bucks a gallon, Jondon sells Anvil 8oz/gal for $8 bucks.

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
Tile is almost always the easy part. The difficult part is the grout lines. Some have not been cleaned for years and porous grout can be packed with oily soils. If the floor has been abused, use plenty of dwell time and let the Viper Venom doe its job. Apply heavy and wait 10 to 15 minutes or sometimes longer. Agitation will still be needed in some spots, but it is better for the chemical to do the heavy work.

steve g

Name
steve garrett
give a company called powerline industries a call if you like viper venom. Its actually the same product or very very close to it thats about 3x stronger. they call it power plus. mix this with some sodium percarbonate and you have one hell of a grout cleaner, its less money and stronger than viper venom. I buy it buy the 5 gal jug use it for fire restoration and cleaning my vehicles and of course T&G. or if I need a degreaser like cleaning an engine bay in a car. heck I have used it on carpets when I have been pissed off and they have been so sick that I didn't care what happened after I was done. it works great there too I just have no idea how well it rinses out of carpets I suspect not nearly as well as stuff thats meant to clean carpets.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom