VLM Options

KSL

Name
Kent
Hello,

I was looking for your suggestions as to the best VLM equipment options you would suggest for use in the commercial market only. We are currently running Butler truckmounts but were looking to offer this service where the truckmounts will not work out for a variety of issues.

I realize that their will be varying opinions, but would appreciate any information that you can offer.

Thanks

SamIam

Name
sam miller
But probably a 19 inch with sports car wheels CIMEX.

ask Chavez

Last edited:

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
The Sprayborg or vibe is a good way to start. You can use it like a cimex, just a little slower. Gives you the opportunity to use just scrubbing pads or absorbent pads

Reactions: Goomer

KSL

Name
Kent
The Sprayborg or vibe is a good way to start. You can use it like a cimex, just a little slower. Gives you the opportunity to use just scrubbing pads or absorbent pads

This is pretty much where I'm at. I like the setup of the Sprayborg better but just doesn't seem like it is worth 2k more than the Vibe.

Thanks for the feedback

Goomer

Name
Frank Mendo
If you have nothing yet, a 175 machine should be first.

If you already have a 175, then a squirting jiggling machine and various pads should be next.

Only if you already have both others should you buy a Cimex IMHO.

Reactions: steve_64
Name
Nate W.
With techs I'd get the Vibe or Cimex.. I wouldn't trust a tech with a 175.. I tend to make it easy for techs to succeed..

Goomer

Name
Frank Mendo
With techs I'd get the Vibe or Cimex.. I wouldn't trust a tech with a 175.. I tend to make it easy for techs to succeed..

Not having a 175 is even more reason to get a pad jiggler before a Cimex.

If you really want to spoil your techs, get them purty lil' Orbiter with some red pads.

They're so cute and cuddly...............:redface:

Your techs will be fighting over it.

Name
Nate W.
Not having a 175 is even more reason to get a pad jiggler before a Cimex.

If you really want to spoil your techs, get them purty lil' Orbiter with some red pads.

They're so cute and cuddly...............:redface:

Your techs will be fighting over it.

We don't play with kiddie shit... We leave that to the Susie the home wrecker... :lol:

KSL

Name
Kent
Thank you all for your feedback, I appreciate it. I've been in the janitorial side of the business for over 40 years so I have a warehouse full of 175 swing machines. Looks like I'll just pick up an Orbot or Cimex to start with and most likely pick the up the other next year.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
175/300 buffer.....300 speed fast and quick
One hand it all the way across a large room using tuways.
Spray out an area with a 100 psi sprayer or hook up a solution line to a extractor you already have.

Reactions: SamIam

J Brown

Name
Jeff Brown
300 rpm rotary is a good option as well as the Cimex
022.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom