WAL-MARK TO OFFER CARPET CLEANING

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Went to the local wally mart yesterday looking for ways to shop lift a big screen TV and there to my amazement was a CRI approved RUG DOCTOR for sale!

Right along the bissels it sat with a price of $498.

Brand new and for sale to the masses.

The sky is falling people and it's ObamoNomics to blame.

Look for a government rebate to make it affordable to everybody who lives in an apartment or trailer court!

And there goes all your work!

:shock:

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
No I just asked a retard to carry it out to my car.

Todd Anthony

Walrus said:
Went to the local wally mart yesterday looking for for ways to shop lift a big screen TV and there to my amazement was a CRI approved RUG DOCTOR for sale!

Right along the bissels it sat with a price of $498.

Brand new and for sale to the masses.

The sky is falling people and it's ObamoNomics to blame.

Look for a government rebate to make it affordable to everybody who lives in an apartment or trailer court!

And there goes all your work!

Costco sells the rug doctors for cheaper then that .

http://www.costco.com/Browse/Product.as ... opnav=&s=1

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
I doubt it will be a hot seller. If someone has 400-500 to spend on a machine they could call a pro. It might take a few of the self-sufficient types off the market but they are not good prospects anyway. If someone has to do it themselves I’m sure the rug doctors to a better job then bissel “steam” machines.

jimn

Once AGAIN, I needed a good laugh and it is Mikey's board to the rescue.

I have to admit that the header caught my attention.

Honestly, I truly enjoy this board.. :D

R

R W

Just about everyone I've talked to that has rented a do-it-yourself extractor has said "never again!". Between the cost of chems and the rental and the manual labor, it ain't worth it. And, that's if the machine works right when you get it home.

G

I've been thinking about putting together some info/flyer for the DIYer on pros and cons of renting a machine vs. hiring a pro. Has anyone here done this yet?

Name
Shawn Forsythe
2lvb5nt.jpg

randy

Name
Randy
Costco has them for less, but of course you will get better advice & cleaning tips at Walmart. They have super clean by the gallon too.

TimP

I've been eyeing a 54 or 58 panasonic plasma. I would actually want the 63/ 65 but its more than I want to spend. I'm trying to make myself wait till the TM is paid for in just under 2 years. However I haven't been checking them out at wally world.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Josh said:
I've been thinking about putting together some info/flyer for the DIYer on pros and cons of renting a machine vs. hiring a pro. Has anyone here done this yet?

I would just focus on the pros of going with a pro.
Don't even put tht DIYer option out there.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom