wand jets

kevinj6121

Name
kevin
i'm using an aw29 1.5 inch tube wand with a mytee LTD5 portable, i also run 2.inch vac hose directly to wand, mostly only run 50ft of hose
Not sure what the standard jet size is on that wand but i'm thinking of increaseing the jet size for better flushing.
What would be the highest water flow/jet size that i can use.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
You need to try several sizes. Can probably go up to a 5 or 6 flow without much pressure loss. Easier to take a spray gun and put the size jet you want to run. Turn on your pump and look at your pressure gauge when pulling the trigger and see what your working pressure is. The dual 3 stages will give adequate for a six flow. Just pay attention to your dry passes

kevinj6121

Name
kevin
You need to try several sizes. Can probably go up to a 5 or 6 flow without much pressure loss. Easier to take a spray gun and put the size jet you want to run. Turn on your pump and look at your pressure gauge when pulling the trigger and see what your working pressure is. The dual 3 stages will give adequate for a six flow. Just pay attention to your dry passes

The pump in my mytee LTD5 is a adjustable 0 to 500psi cat pump, machine also has two High performance 3 stage vac motors, jets are pretty cheap so i think i will just experiment with some different sizes till i find that sweet spot but don't think i will go over about 6 flow

kevinj6121

Name
kevin
well got some new jets in this morning two 03's so will have six flow on my two jet wand, it had two 02's for a 4 flow,
stuck the two 03's them on there and used it on my carpet, seemed to be ok, not too much of a pressure drop when triggering
the wand if i set the psi just above 400 psi it drops to 400 when triggered I can turn the psi

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
well got some new jets in this morning two 03's so will have six flow on my two jet wand, it had two 02's for a 4 flow,
stuck the two 03's them on there and used it on my carpet, seemed to be ok, not too much of a pressure drop when triggering
the wand if i set the psi just above 400 psi it drops to 400 when triggered I can turn the psi
Perfect, you should notice an improvement in how much easier it to flush heavily soiled areas. Just remember, you are putting more cleaning solution down, so slow your dry passes a little and let it work for you.

Reactions: vibra-vacster

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom