Wands Again....A Bentley Maybe?

Steve Manier

I'm still on the fence about wands. One thing I do know is I want to move up to a larger wand mainly for commercial and some residential. I'm currently using a 12" x 1.5" 2 jet that came with the TM and have a 14"x 1.75" 4 jet Hybrid Glided Larry Cobb wand that has sit in my garage over a year. I bought this wand over a year ago, used it for not even an hour and decided I didnt like it because of the larger size and gunjet trigger that I just thought I had to have (stupid me). It also seemed like it streaked too. I tried to give it another chance the other day and now it won't spray so I'm pretty much done with it. Nothing against Cobb, I just don't like the wand. Ive been looking pretty hard at the Zipper but now I'm thinking that I need something for both open and tighter commercial areas and also residential. A wand thats larger than what I'm using. The Zipper seem great but if I'm going to drop 2 to 3k on a wand I need it to be the best of both worlds. So now I'm looking at the Bentley 14 XL. I really like the idea of the swivel head and carbon fiber tube. We use these swivel type heads daily on our backpack vacuums and I think that would be a great feature on a wand. I'm kind of unsure about the spray manifold. It looks kind of awkward and when I watched the video it looked to me like it was overspraying a little and the guy was soaking the shit outa that commercial carpet. Then I read every post I could find on here about it and there seems to be a few conflicting reviews on it including the all mighty Mikey and now I'm not sure what the hell to think. I see Eric V. loves it though. So is this the wand for me or not? And is John going to listen to Mikey and make the changes sometime soon and I will have buyers remorse on yet another wand I bought. I need a wand next week Thanks

Steve

Bjorn

I have a mytee bently and like it

Great wand for tight areas such as boats where I use it most

Steve Manier

Hi Terry,

I forgot to mention you above and I did see you like it in previous posts. I dont recall what model you have. Wich one do you have? How do you like the spray manifold? I'm looking at the XL 14 swivel mainly for commercial and some residential. Is this wand the answer? Your opinion is important. Thanks

Steve

Bjorn

I have three wands I use

Greenie 12 inch which use most of the time

aw29 back up wand

you should have more than one wand anyway

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
Steve;

We can do a trade-in on the 14" wand you are not using, for the Bentley swivel XL.

We currently have the new carbon-fiber 14" Bentley's on order (swivel & non-swivel).

On your SS 14", we have replaced the original GunJet with a stainless steel valve assembly.

I do have a couple of questions. Is it an Angle-Jet design?
Most of the 14" wands with the GunJet valve are 2" in diameter.

Please check the diameter of your wand tube and get back to us.

The 1.75" SS tube is the one our customers prefer.

Thanks;

Larry

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom