Warning About ACE Truck mounts

V

vegijohn

Beware of ACE Truck Mounts.

I am writing this to warn other carpet cleaners about the company called, ACE Truck Mounts located in Las Vegas, NV and its General Manager, Al Nessinger.

In January 2007 I began researching for a new cleaning machine. Ace Truck mounts was the only company that had a machine that meet my requirements but had a bad reputation in the industry as a poorly run company. John Helmer and Al Nessinger convinced me that customers who were not happy with their Ace machines simply didn’t take care of their machines. The former distributors who were saying bad things about Ace truck mounts were just trying to sell me a competitor’s machine because they were no longer Ace Distributors.

Against my better judgment I went with Ace because I needed a machine fast and Ace was the only company that had what I wanted.

On March 13th Custom Floor Care prepared an estimate for the Ace 860 John Deere machine.

On April 5th the check for $23,000 to Ace clears my bank.

On April 17th I email John at Custom Floor Care to ask when my machine will be ready. He states that it will take about 3 to 4 weeks.

On April 18th John at Custom Floor Care emails me and informs me that Al said my machine was in production.

You will then see varies emails between myself, (John Stewart- healthy choice carpet cleaners), and Al Nessinger where you can see Al is giving me the run around.

On July 2, 2007 he sends an email to me that he is going to give me a refund

About two weeks later I call ACE (Al Nessinger) to complain about not yet receiving my rebate check. Al informs me that he is in very bad financial trouble and is waiting for funding to be able to pay me.

On Aug. 15th I find out that he has about $20000 worth of booth space for the Las Vegas Connection Convention.

CLEARLY---- ACE and Al Nessinger are not honest in their business practices. PLEASE consider doing business with someone else.

I am writing this letter on the evening of August 19th and still no refund check.
It has been 20 weeks since the check cleared and 7 weeks since I was promised a refund check. I made a mistake in trusting the wrong person. I now have to hire a lawyer to help me overcome this terrible error.

diamond brian

Vegijohn: If I was you, I'd eat a little red meat to build up your strength before Connections and then kick his ass!

V

vegijohn

diamond brian said:
Vegijohn: If I was you, I'd eat a little red meat to build up your strength before Connections and then kick his ass!

It will be very interesting to see him in person. How are the jails in LV?

btw I'm "vegijohn" because my Vortex runs on used vegi oil and diesel.

Name
Eric Valentine
Ace's distributor here is called Clean-Mart. They have a similar reputation with me. Everything they carry is overpriced, and I have witnessed them pulling jugs off of the shelf, and dumping chems into a demo machine to run

The Preacher

he's still in shock from the bar bill he had to pay at the Pensacola Winterfest!!!

send a letter to the Connections committee with the details and see if they'll shut his booth down???

adamh

Supportive Member
Name
Adam Hale
Every ACE owner we have in this valley is pissed about the crap machine they bought. They never run!

I am sorry to hear you are getting screwed buy those guys. I am afraid you are in a long list of guys that got bent over by ACE.

vincent

Name
Vincent Sapp
Hey John

Get about 12 of us together and we will go to Ace's booth and just take a TM. Bring your receipt.

Simple as that.

TimP

I don't see how it can take 3 months to get a truckmount. It should only take like a month at the very very most and that's if you're waiting on a van too or something like that. Or possibly financing. A reputable distributor would actually order everything in and let you pay when the job is done maybe with a small deposit depending on the business you've done with he/she. I would never pay before seeing the machine. All I can say is you live and learn.

I wouldn't want the ace even if you wanted to steal one, everyone says they don't work so why steal a paper weight. Go through legal action you may not get your money back but you may put the man out of business and save others from the problem. You may be able to get some money back if you're lucky.

F

FB7777

What was their reasoning for issuing you a refund?

Had you requested it and they agreed, or did they offer this remedy?

Its no surprise that they don't have the funds to refund your payment, as they obviously didn't have the funds to build your unit!

They may not have $23K but how about a partial refund, with additional funds over time... whatever it takes. They can't possibly be bone dry of funds... and if they are then :(

Ace and Whitemagic are no different. Service and quality is the same IMO. I recommend that you visit the TM man 1st before buying one. I visited after buying one. Big mistake. They looked like a medieval dungeon. Filthy dirty carpets and people with the same attitudes. So look close before buying or suffer the consequences...IMO...

Rob Allen.

hogjowl

Idiot™
You can't always go by the looks of a place. Before Mike (whateverhisnameis) bought TCS, it was a dump, hole in the wall, owned by a dude named Gary. Great units and pretty decent service (unless Gary's wife answered).

Sorry to hear about your trouble.

That inner voice is always right, you know?

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Like Marty said, always trust that inner voice. I have also been screwed by contractors in the past and it was invariably when I gave them money up front.

I will no longer ever give a deposit (let alone pay in full) for something, unless to an escrow agent and my response when requested is that if your cash flow can't float you for a few weeks, then I don't want to do business with you. A commitment to buy letter (or PO), a bank agreement to fund if financing) and a handshake should be all that it takes to get the deal done.

Ken

Greenie

" if your cash flow can't float you for a few weeks, then I don't want to do business with you."

This seems painfully obvious, so why don't more see it that way?

It's a big desert in Nevada.

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
we were at connections a few years ago, I almost bought one of their big machines but talked to all dealers at connections and no one had anything good to say about them

they were going to give me an $18,000 machine for $10,000 because I didn't have a distributor in my area, I walked away thinking something didn't feel right

CL

Your story could have been mine. I was looking very close at the Ace unit until numerous people told me to RUN from it because of exactly what you are going through.
I bought a Gennisis ZXT and couldn't be happier.
I hope that you get your money back plus some for pain and suffering!!!

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
Vincent said:
Hey John

Get about 12 of us together and we will go to Ace's booth and just take a TM. Bring your receipt.

Simple as that.

That's how ya get things done. :wink:

T

The Magician

I would take my baseball bat to Connections and start hitting home runs till I broke Bobby Bonds record.

-JB-

Name
JB
Just keep this post runnin', an put them out of business, there IS no sweeter revenge! :twisted:

May Karma in sue!

Fred Homan

Someone needs to kick this guys ass!! Beat the FCK out of him!! Maybe he will learn? Or he will just keep doing it.

steve g

Name
steve garrett
what i find a little dubious is why does one need to pay for a machine before its built?? why can't the guy at most put down $2500 and get a machine, maybe you should sue these hackesters, if they still do not pay then file a writ of execution and have the constable yank one of their machines right out of the connections booth.

Maybe you should have got a "ONE CLEAN BRAWLER" model instead :roll:

randy

Name
Randy
Perhaps a picketline / demonstration in front of Ace's booth at Connections is in order. Print up handouts of your story to distribute to convention attendees. FIGHT BACK

adamh

Supportive Member
Name
Adam Hale
Booth at connections $21,000

Full page add in magazine $10,000

Taking the screws to the little guy Priceless

For everything else there is ACE!!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom