Wash Floor for Big Rug

Ron K

Tom,
Just wondering if you ever work or do you just roam the world taking O.R.C. pictures? It's not that I mind,I think they are great, I'm just envious !

T Monahan

Supportive Member
Name
Tom Monahan
Tom,
Just wondering if you ever work or do you just roam the world taking O.R.C. pictures? It's not that I mind,I think they are great, I'm just envious !

Ron, I work my butt off each day. I am staring at washing 17 rugs on Monday. I am a small time operator. I have a Butler Truck Mount unit that, with a small crew that involves me from time to time, provides on-location carpet and furniture cleaning too. In addition to that we obviously have the best in-plant operation for rug washing efficiency that I know. It helps that I am involved with Centrum Force to develop what I need that makes sense for washing rugs. That means that I am completely involved in the research and development of equipment and the chemistry that works. I am part owner of our Centrum Force Fabrication too. We make what we use and sell. In other words, I am a rug washer making rug washing equipment with my partner who is a rug washer too. That distinguishes us from others that offer cleaning machines. Yes, I travel and participate in social media. People that really know me, know I work hard each day in the cleaning industry in one way or another and consistently have a weekly routine for volunteer work too. Now I think its time for a Friday afternoon libation. I not shy to tell you my preference today is Grey Goose and a splash of tonic!

I owe much to my lovely wife. Together we will share 41 years of marriage this month. Last year, we traveled the world a bit to celebrate our 40th. (Life is moving fast - I remember when I was only 39)

Name
Torrey Whitaker
That is amazing. Where does that rug sit normally?
High end hotel or ballroom?

Ps, I've been known to lurk into Michigan from time to time to catch the occasional auto show or other. Does centrum allow visitors to check your stuff out?

T Monahan

Supportive Member
Name
Tom Monahan
That is amazing. Where does that rug sit normally?
High end hotel or ballroom?

Ps, I've been known to lurk into Michigan from time to time to catch the occasional auto show or other. Does centrum allow visitors to check your stuff out?

You and others are welcome to visit our little place. I will let you put some boots on too!

Name
Torrey Whitaker
You and others are welcome to visit our little place. I will let you put some boots on too!

I would love to see your facility.

I thought I had cleaned one if the biggest rugs I'd seen a forum member clean but that thing dwarfs it!

PS. If I ever get a true cruiser I'd ride up there. I see your a rider yourself. My current bike would kill me half way there.

T Monahan

Supportive Member
Name
Tom Monahan
Come on now.... I rode my R-1 down to Lafayette a couple of summers ago. Went down in the morning. Washed some rugs with a client and came back that same day. It was fun!

Name
Torrey Whitaker
Come on now.... I rode my R-1 down to Lafayette a couple of summers ago. Went down in the morning. Washed some rugs with a client and came back that same day. It was fun!

Wow. I can't imagine. I had a CBR until about a year ago and It killed me after about an hour. The Harley I have now doesnt have a windshield or an of the creature comforts that make a long haul easy. I'd have to stay off the wand for a day or two to prepare lol.

What'd you do, lay down and crank it to a buck fifty all the way here? Ha

Back
Top Bottom