Water claw deal?

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
I saw a deal on a new Water Claw (with injection)and some chems here recently. I didn’t jump on it but I ‘d like to now, if it’s still on?

I thought it was through Interlink but maybe I missed it?

Anyone take the deal? Is it still available?

Thanks!

jwfoulk12

Name
Justin Foulk
I saw a deal on a new Water Claw (with injection)and some chems here recently. I didn’t jump on it but I ‘d like to now, if it’s still on?

I thought it was through Interlink but maybe I missed it?

Anyone take the deal? Is it still available?

Thanks!
It is interlink and good till the end of the month. I think I'm gonna grab it as well.

Reactions: PrimaDonna

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
IMO u don' need one if you have a zipper, of swivel wand with site glass.
I have 2 water claws in my boneyard.
Neither work as well as the claw. The whole idea of the claw is to lock down on the carpet and stay there until everything is extracted. I will sometimes pour a cleaning solution on the spot, put on the claw, then pour solution all around the perimeter, keeping an eye on how much is being extracted so as not to wet through the floor. The claw might be on the same urine stain for 10 minutes. Hard to do with a wand or zipper.

Tom Forsythe

I only use my water claw for floods
Some urine spots are localized floods. Why not treat it the same way? Over 25 years ago we would put some oriental rugs flooded with urine into a pool. We did not use chemicals: only water with a squeegee. We found with enough water we could totally remove urine. Fortunately for the owner we had time on our hands as our primary job was to be available to sell oriental rugs. The use of chemicals speeds up the time needed to flush out the urine adequately.

Reactions: Cleanworks

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
The deal is till on until the end of May. Free Water Claw with injection when you purchase the best products for urine stain and odor removal.

If you do pet odor jobs, you will need these products anyway. Buy now and get the free Water Claw. Can't beat that deal.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
The wand gets whats above the backing, the water claw gets what is in the pad level. For some spots for some big dogs this is where most of the urine is located.
It's not always the dog. I was on a job once with a huge urine stain in the middle of the living room. I was looking around for the German Shepard or great Dane that made the mess. The lady tells me, it's not the dog, it's my boyfriend.

Back
Top Bottom