Water Damage jobs from website

Name
Evets
Anyone getting water damage jobs from their website? Would an adwords campaign for water damage be a wise investment, or, just throwing money away?

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
I messaged Steve privately but wanted to share it here for everyone's information.

I read an article about Adwords in the Atlanta areas that costs were as high as 150-200 per click because the lead gen companies drove the costs up. After actually checking they're hovering anywhere between 32-100 per click with just "water damage restoration" being near 200(193 and change) per click. I think you'd be better off focusing your money elsewhere. While I know a lot of negative keywords to use so that you're not coming up for water damaged phones and electronics, the first 30 days is really the detective work and looking at the search terms that cause impressions and conversions and then optimizing your campaign.

You could do a branding and retargeting campaign on Facebook for a few hundred per month and likely do a lot better. Basically set it up to drive traffic to a landing page, if they don't click your phone number, or submit a contact form on the site re-display the ad to them. You can either set the campaign up to pay per actual engagement. Let the auction do it's thing or set up your own cost per engagement that you're willing to pay similar to how you set up cost per click in adwords.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I agree Hoody. Run a consistent ad for $200.00-$300.00 a month. Boost a post or two during the month for WDR for $100.00 a pop and you'll reach far more people.

Be sure your demographics are targeted to homeowner, first time homeowners.

Reactions: Bob Pruitt

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
Even something like this

winter2.jpg
:

winter.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back