Water Restoration Pricing

bensurdi

Name
Benjamin Surdi
Does this sound reasonable, high, or low for providing extraction services?

Includes: Cost to extract an average amount of Category 1 water from floor. Medium saturation of carpet and pad with no visible standing water and moderate visible wetness when pressure is applied.

REGULAR - .38c
Heavy -.46c
After hours regular -.54c
Heavy after hours -.64c
Ps: After hours is from 5PM to 7AM

Per hour will be $ 125.00 first hour and $ 75.00 each hour after

John Olson

Name
John Olson
sounds like enough to pay the insurance. Ivebeensold Seriously Ben if you are going to be in the WD buisnes please do it right. Pony up and get excatimate. Pay for the right coverage. Get the proper training. Buy the proper gear and do the job right from start to finish. Thats why the prices are what they are and no your prices are not high enough.

bensurdi

Name
Benjamin Surdi
John this isn't what I would be charging. This is what I would be paying a sub-contractor. Do you think these prices would be reasonable for someone to only be doing water extraction services?

I do have insurance, training, certifications, equipment etc.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Ask yourself...would I be willing to work for these prices knowing what I know? If the answer is no then they are two low. If you find someone willing to work for so little ask yourself should I trust someone to work under my good name that isn't smart enough to not work for so little?

bensurdi

Name
Benjamin Surdi
Well, for example, there was 3,500 SF of school space that was extracted at 12am Wednesday night. There was contents that needed moving. Took us 1 hour with 3 guys.

So... to make around $3K in 1 hour... yeah! I would be happy with that!

bensurdi

Name
Benjamin Surdi

John, if you were to make a suggestion. What should these prices be in your own opinion?

John Olson

Name
John Olson
If you are going to sub it out 10-12% off the top (excatimate pricing) to you is more then fair and you'll be able to have a pretty good pick of top companies to work with.

bensurdi

Name
Benjamin Surdi

What is Xactimate Pricing on these line items?

steve g

Name
steve garrett
my subs end up getting about 25-30% of the loss, however the reason its so low is because there is so many other little charges that they aren't charging for that I can, for instance if anything gets thrown away I charge a pickup load for that and its about $100 bucks for that. blocking furniture is like $30 bucks a room, but for the subs thats just part of the job, you get the point there is alot of other charges that kick in.

and yes I would work for what the subs get, and sometimes I do sub work for other companies myself and accept the rates paid because I can still make 1-300/hour as a sub.

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
I have two subs for when it crazy and both are certified and both happy to suck, block/tab , remove pad and microban for 150 an hour for a two man crew.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom