Water tank replacement day 2

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
I only got 6 pictures on this because I was fighting rain and cold today
(Top 6 )

I did how ever manage to get the panel panel box hooked up and all but 2 water connections in place
Everything is bolted down and in place........

If it was not for the weather and the fact that I have had to stop in the middle of the afternoon for the last few days to check fans and deheu that is drying a home I am sure I would already be done......

I must say that I am impressed on how this is coming together........Normally a job like this you end up rebuilding half the truck in order for it to work
Everything has fallen into place as if the tank was never switched........

With That I want to thank Ted at AT for his help.... I had a few questions on a couple of things because the set up was just a bit different and he walked me right threw it with no problems...........
He also took the time before he left for the weekend to call me and see if everything was OK because he knew that I have got to get it back on the asphalt for a busy week starting early Monday morning.........

I will have it filled..... fired... and boiling water first thing tomorrow....

I will post the last of the picture tomorrow of the detailed and finished job

http://www.beyondclean.biz/watertank.htm

G

Great job Jim. I looked at all my parts last night and it looks real easy. I think we are going to unhook the heat exchanger and bolt it on the tank and then install it and hook up the hoses.

Dave

G

Great job Jim. I looked at all my parts last night and it looks real easy. I think we are going to unhook the heat exchanger and bolt it on the tank and then install it and hook up the hoses.

Dave

Back
Top Bottom