We talked about truck mounts, portables and chemicals over lunch

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
It started out a so-so day, paying bills. Hate it! :errf:

But I had a great lunch with my distributor and the Regional Prochem rep. She was driving the demo van from St Louis to KC stopped in to visit my distributor on her way to Denver.

That girl just makes me smile. We talked about truck mounts, portables and cleaning chems. Made my day! :biggrin:

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
It started out a so-so day, paying bills. Hate it! :errf:

But I had a great lunch with my distributor and the Regional Prochem rep. She was driving the demo van from St Louis to KC stopped in to visit my distributor on her way to Denver.

That girl just makes me smile. We talked about truck mounts, portables and cleaning chems. Made my day! :biggrin:

I hope you didn't get any drool on her.

laura@legendbrands

Whipper Snapper
Name
Laura O
TM-Advocate.png

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Here is the deal-doe

I believe in a past life we were involved. I can just feel it, I’m drawn to her and that is the only reasonable explanation I can come up with. I believe I was an Aztec warrior Chief and she was my queen. In this life fate dealt me a devastating blow, separating me from her by time. I was born too soon and far from her. HOWEVER in a future life I won’t allow that to happen. She will be mine once again. I want her, she is mine and I will make sure we are closer in age next time! :winky:

Ok ok I have been impressed with her for years now. She is a strong willed person that not only knows what she wants but has the determination and fortitude to achieve it. She’s a company girl, buying into the company and towing the line. The type of person any business would want as an employee.

She uses her charm and beauty as cover to disarm you. Hiding how intelligent she really is, so as not to put you on guard. Quick witted,funny and such a smartass at times. I like her a lot!

She is my kind of person and I was very fortunate to even get to know her!

I am glad she is doing so well with her growing family! :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom