Weird fuzzy floor

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
Before: gymnastics floor, like cgd but no loop, just close, dense fuzz.
IMG_0131.JPG

After: Releasit DS2 and a good recovery scrub with the DP420.
IMG_0133.JPG

3000 feet in a couple of hours. Weird stuff but it cleaned up just fine.

Last edited:

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
All of the sweat there and at least you should have used a carpet sanitizer instead of some encap crap.

Name
Jeff T
13 year old girls don't sweat..... It the chalk and foot oils you got to worry about....... (I've got daughters, in gymnastics)..........

Reactions: Old Coastie
Name
Jeff T
Look more closely at the "before" picture.
My bad, obviously you are vacuuming...... I'm just tired, and not paying attention..... Working like a dog lately..... Gotta go to work in an hour..... Full night, GREAT PAY...... I NEVER work Sunday's...... With this ticket, I couldn't say no.... They informed me, they want it 3 times a year instead of 2..... Guess I work 3 Sunday's a year.....

Reactions: Old Coastie
Name
Jeff T
Don't blame yourself.

It's hard to see
I've worn glasses for my entire life. When I was posting, I was trying to get some sleep, no glasses, and it was on my phone..... Guess you guys can call me Mr. Magoo..... K, not that bad, but close.....

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
A crb would just tear it up and make it more fuzzy. Don't you idiots down in bama know wat U is doin?

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
No way that using the soft brushes will harm it. The stuff is made to take flips and landings and skidding around.

The scampoo makes it look mahvullus and Nebraska is a dreary flat place where ignernt people worship corn. God only knows what yall do with all those cobs.

Reactions: Steve Lawrence
Name
Steve Lawrence
Coastie, I don't know about this floor at all but I am impressed that you spelled "weird" correctly. Not bad for a carpet cleaner. One word that breaks the rule: i before e except after c.

Or was it spell check?

Last edited:

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
You are surprised I can spell "weird"?

Shoot, you should see how I spell "photosynthesis!" It is a thing of beauty even without capitals.

Back
Top Bottom