Weird one today.

hogjowl

Idiot™
Man ... I had a real weird customer experience today. I'm used to my customers knowing me, trusting me, and leaving me a-l-o-n-e while cleaning. This lady stood right by me, looking over my shoulder the whole freaking time I was there! She watched me vacuum. Followed me everywhere. As I was cleaning, even in the closets, she follwed me around! Drove me nuts! I don't mean she was standing there talking and smiling and just being too chatty. I mean she stood there with this go-to-hell look on her face, arms crossed or hands on her hips in that "mad momma" kinda way.

While I was cleaning her steps, I couldn't get my hose to reach the top one, and while tugging on it, I turned around to find her halfway up the stairs holding my hoses against my corner guard. I guess she thought the guard would move, or something.

I was so glad to leave there. I felt like a black man in Connors house!

G

A black man in Connors house? I hear his wife just had her 6th kid.

You know Marty, you should've put on your respirator. I bet she would've quit following you!

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I wouldn't trust you in my house either! :p

Same for you Steven!

You ugly mofo's gots to learn to wear a bag, you're scaring the paying customers! :p

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Admit it...you used JP's pink post card and made here the queen of your double wide trailer.....

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Brian Luddy said:
Just let one rip. She will back-off.

Swear to god...My stepfather had a lady following her around and just let a big fart and she left the room. I was about 14 years old at the time. We were in Oakland CA.
That post brought back memeories.

I have had a few lady's follow me around.

The worst is when the husband wants to help me clean, move furniture, pull hoses wants to try the wand. :shock:
Sounds like a good idea but they never do it right.

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
ONe of my techs had a frail old lady standing right behind his shouldred whil ehe cleaned. He was afraid he wit hit her with the wnad on the back stroke or whe would fall on the damp carpet, trip over a hose or whatever. After asking her three times to stand back out of the room he was cleaning, he got some big towels and tied her into a dining chair. LEt her sit tied to the chair where she coud watch him from the dining room.

He did untie here when it was time for her to write the check.

Scott Warrington

diamond brian

I had one of these a while back. Turns out, that the guys in the yellow vans cleaned for 'em last time, and helped themselves to some of custy's possessions.

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
A fellow I know in Maryland had one of those lady's who followed him around.

She kept moving into his line of sight with a tentative look on her face. As he told me, she just had this look that she wanted to ask him something.

After trying to avoid eye contact for some time, he finally became exasperated and asked:

"WHAT do you WANT?"

Her answer: "Are flames supposed to come out of all of the windows of your van while you clean?"

By the time he ran out, it was too late. A total loss.

PS: Scott: Your story was more disturbing than Lisa's Pink Flyer.....and nearly as disturbing as the Allen video. How long did you let that technician continue to work for you?

Larry B

Name
Larry Burrell
We had a lady in a 4 room apartment that locked every door in the place. When we went in each room she would unlock the door and stand their to watch us. In the third bedroom my brother just came out and asked if we were doing something wrong or bothering her. The lady told him she is watching to make sure we are safe.

Didnt know what the hell she was talking about but we got out as fast as we could.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom