Welcome Monte Davis of Brite N' Clean

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I've known Monte for a few years now and he is the leading distributor in my area.

This is the person to contact if you want that CLEAN-IT emulsifier.

Matt King

Welcome Monte! Jimmy's right on the Clean-it, Monte's the go to guy on pretty much everything.. Good prices-great service but more importantly he'll buy ya lunch if you ask nice... Now Monte, ya gotta post. There's no lurkers on Mikey's Board... :wink:

Felipe Arroyo

Monte, can you please sell stronger deodorizer to Ladwig or whoever that smelly, fat, bald gringo I see in your place sometimes.

Felipe

vincent

Name
Vincent Sapp
Its about time you posted something worth reading Jimmy.

But I had to ask somebody who had the answers and that was Matt.

Day late and a brain short.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Like always Vincent and any others...........

KMA!

Vincent you cimex whore!

T

The Magician

Welcome Monte. I need a new supplier. I no longer will ever purchase from give in soa Steamway.

T

The Magician

Hey big bright eye whats he phone number & website. how could I have gone back to add this to my last post.

Jerry

Supportive Member
Monte doesn't have clean-it on his site but he does sell it. Monte was a cleaner for many years(20-25) and he knows what work and what doesn't.No BS or high pressure sales with him. Could not ask for more from a distributor. Thanks Monte & Della!
Jerry

Matt King

Ya, Clean-it isn't on the site. Actually, I think that's a new site he's putting together little by little. It's just him and his wife so it's nice to support someone like that... He doesn't carry the whole Genicare line but I know he stocks SG1300,Power-Clean Enzyme,GoodStuff,Odor Neutralizer and Clean-it. I doubt Genicare products are a big seller for him but it's nice he keeps em around....

Name
steve snail
If I'm not mistaken, the latest hot seat guest, James Bailey Smith is going to be doing 4 days of classes later this month at Brite N Kleen. Can't wait to meet the newest hot seat guest.

Steve

Brandon Culp

Strange timing on this thread. I was doing just a search yesterday to find Monte's number to call for some Clean-It.

Jeff

Name
Jeff Sybert
Monte is a good guy worthy of doing business with.

When I was searching for a new truck-mount he was very helpful. Even though I went with a Butler Monte always remained a class act.

I'll be seeing you for your upholstery class Monte.

Brite N Kleen

Thanks for the warm welcome, I will try to live up to some or all your expectation. I wish I was with Richard right now!
Thanks again, I will try to be a positive poster here! :D

Mikey P

Administrator
Hey Monte. Great to have someone of your fine status here.

Does the idea of doing a Hot Seat appeal to you?

I would love to interview a Average Joe Supplier

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom