Welcome Terry Brevik , newest member of ***

G

Terry , I look forward to you posting on *** . You do know I havent recieved my mac and cheese yet so just remember you are on notice .

Name
Shawn Forsythe
James Cooper said:
[quote="fred boyle":2kh0b2x7]atta boy Coop

how about getting my account unbanned over there?
didnt know u were banned . what did u do ?[/quote:2kh0b2x7]

I think he mis-spelled Tre's name.

Name
I'm Rick James
fred boyle said:
atta boy Coop

how about getting my account unbanned over there?

Yeah same here. I didnt get banned, i got black listed. When i log on it tells me the server is busy or the site doesnt work. They didnt do that on purpose did they? So do they need my SS number or CC number to get back to a normal status on that BB?

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
What difference does it make if your "allowed the privilege" of posting over there if they just edit/delete any post they don't like?

What makes it even worse is they don't usually just delete the post they edit the meat out of it making it appear that you made an incoherent post.

Are you denying these things go on Cooper? Or are you just going to go on ignoring these things pretending they don't happen?

Ps And I'm not talking about profanity or anything like that. I have NEVER made a post using profanity or threats or anything of that nature, I simply disagreed with their premise. I have never even personally attacked them over here much less on their own board.

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
Joey Johnston said:
What difference does it make if your "allowed the privilege" of posting over there if they just edit/delete any post they don't like?

What makes it even worse is they don't usually just delete the post they edit the meat out of it making it appear that you made an incoherent post.

Are you denying these things go on Cooper? Or are you just going to go on ignoring these things pretending they don't happen?

Ps And I'm not talking about profanity or anything like that. I have NEVER made a post using profanity or threats or anything of that nature, I simply disagreed with their premise. I have never even personally attacked them over here much less on their own board.

Cooper are you going to address these concerns or keep ignoring them?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom