Well she's big and shes blue

Mikey P

Administrator
love that shade of blue.

Check that all the recalls have been taken care of.

Water management under the hood, airbag wiring harnesses up front..

Let me know when you find some decent wheels..

and why didn't you get the 350?

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Evidently Dan, possibly just for a few seconds, (metaphorically) took his eyes off the road and left you alone in the office with the company's checkbook unlocked.

What a mistake.
Some people just never learn.

Where you totally bored, so you needed some excitement? A new cimex wouldn't have done it?
Congratulations for the Ant Eater. Looks good.
Looks blue.

Last edited:
Reactions: Desk Jockey

FFA

Name
FFA
Looks better then the platypus
2016-06-21-14-03-46--1922600337.jpg

Or the mutant beetle.

2016-06-21-14-04-35-1584616272.jpg

I like the blue. Would work great with my company. Can i have it?

Josh

Supportive Member
Name
Josh
Well, then I guess all that room would come in handy.
Mount at the side or back?

FFA

Name
FFA
Well, then I guess all that room would come in handy.
Mount at the side or back?
My machine is big, sidemount and id put atleast 100/100 tanks. Wont argue with more space.

Bob Pruitt

Name
Robert Pruitt

Looks better then the platypus
Or the mutant beetle.

I'm curious why we are choosing the Vans we are. I'm getting ready to buy another Van and am leaning towards the Nissan
"platypus" due to the standard 5 year 100,000 mile warranty and that it is built on proven platform...namely their Titan Truck. I have a hard time loving the front wheel drive European Promaster Van but I think truck mount manufacturers like to install into them...less rules about putting holes in the floor etc. compared to the Ford Van which has had some issues and threatens to void warranty if you make a hole in the floor. Should this be a new thread? Just wondering how all of you decided the way you decided when it came to choosing a new van. Thanks!

Reactions: FFA

FFA

Name
FFA
I'm curious why we are choosing the Vans we are. I'm getting ready to buy another Van and am leaning towards the Nissan
"platypus" due to the standard 5 year 100,000 mile warranty and that it is built on proven platform...namely their Titan Truck. I have a hard time loving the front wheel drive European Promaster Van but I think truck mount manufacturers like to install into them...less rules about putting holes in the floor etc. compared to the Ford Van which has had some issues and threatens to void warranty if you make a hole in the floor. Should this be a new thread? Just wondering how all of you decided the way you decided when it came to choosing a new van. Thanks!
You have to weigh and consider everything, unless you choose on just pure looks lol.

Last edited:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Everest will go in the Spartan on order. :cool:

But to be totally honest, I'm still holding hope that I might win one. :winky:
Alright so thats not totally honest but as good as you'll get from me.
:biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Evidently Dan, possibly just for a few seconds, (metaphorically) took his eyes off the road and left you alone in the office with the company's checkbook unlocked.

What a mistake.
Some people just never learn.

Where you totally bored, so you needed some excitement? A new cimex wouldn't have done it?
Congratulations for the Ant Eater. Looks good.
Looks blue.
Yes. lol You know me too well, I needed a project. This one of them. : )

Oh no you didunt make fun of my new truck! IT IS NOT AN ANT EATER.

I like to think of it more of a Stegosaurus! LOL

Its not Cowboy proof thats for sure. I nearly hit a cop passing by as I tried to stop pulling out of our lot. My boot keeps hitting the plastic of the lower dash. I struggled hitting it 6 times on the way to my distributor. If I were driving it daily I'd whip out the reciprocating saw. :winky:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: ruff

Bob Pruitt

Name
Robert Pruitt
So Not all slide ins will go into the new Ford vans?
What about fuel taps, are they available?
I'm sure there is a work around that they are doing... I'm sure all the different issues regarding installations into all the new style vans have modifications and work arounds by now.

I was wondering about the Vans. - I'm about to plunk down 35 or so thousand on a Nissan van and hoping I'm doing the right thing. I see lots of Fords and Promasters on the road so I would like to know from their owners why they chose that van and are they happy they did... maybe change my mind since in the past I have owned about 10 Ford Vans a a couple Dodge Vans... and even a Chevy Van...but one of those was enough for me. Maybe they are really good now though! Anyone have an opinion?

Bob Pruitt

Name
Robert Pruitt
Maybe something like this. ???
The blue really does look great! Is this the low roof? Seems taller. Like the graphics! Now I'm re-thinking the Nissan :-) What is the warranty with the Ford?Does this fit in standard garage?

Last edited:
Reactions: Desk Jockey

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom