Well, there you have it!!

Able 1

Name
Keith
I saw this at Farm & Fleet last week.. I have thought about it a couple times in this salt ridden hell hole of a state..
20170409_110916.jpg

Reactions: BIG WOOD and Josh

Able 1

Name
Keith
You see this often, Mike? This was the first time in person..

Able 1

Name
Keith
Yup, looks like rhino! Not the do it yourself, for sure!

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
A blackbody? To asorb electromagnetic radiation? Probably doesnt work, thats why its for sale. Gets too hot..

Chris A

Name
Chris
IMG_20170411_072538.jpg

I hear ya, after 8.5 years in the salt the bottoms of my side doors on my oldest van are rough. Some rattle can primer, paint, and clear every spring keep them looking decent, unless you look real close

Reactions: Brian H
Name
Nate W.
I see it here with the salt air... It does help... I've been looking into doing it to my Econoline roof as we all know they tend to rot out... Water gets below the seam sealer in the gutter and it starts to rust out...

I've also seen it applied to just the rocker panel of the van... With being able to "tint" the bedliner material to the color of the vehicle, it's a no brainer to do it if it'll help you... Or you can always do a @Mark Saiger and rinse off your van every day before putting it in the shop.... Not everyone can afford what @Desk Jockey has to rinse off his fleet of vans and lets not forget @Brian H who has there own carwash and paint booth...:lol:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
We try to keep them clean, even in the winter we wash inside and wax them. Rust will still get to some areas but keeping them clean really helps.

Chris A

Name
Chris
Taking 2 minutes at the end of the day to rinse off the van with the TM has helped me tremendously

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom