Well...what now?

MR CLEAN

Name
MR CLEAN
We appreciate the encouragement! John and yourself are really good at listening to concerns and specifically addressing them. Mel and I believed in Maxim prior to St. Pete but we still didn't sell it...

I seriously think we did a lot of customers an injustice in the past. It's a great product if you're trying to prolong the life of your carpet....which is why we're there anyway.

You guys helped us to get over a few hang ups that were costing us a fortune!
Russ , I'm glad you heard us . Now hear this . With a helper on the truck you will build better relationships with your clients offering them better products like Maxim your tickets will double. Oh yeah raise your pricing immediatel I know this can be scary but what you will do is fire the price shoppers and gain a whole new high-end clientele. It's about working smarter not harder.

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
My new hire was awesome today. Super personable and eager to dive in.

We cleaned a 2 bedroom apartment with the Rotovac XL (brush head/Teflon).

We also cleaned the common areas in an apartment building on the same property. He swung the Royal around for the prevac. Saiger Sauce through the Hydroforce and extract with wand.

Tomorrow is residential, so he will get a taste of that. I'm looking forward to having him run the CRB while I'm wanding it out.

Friday is another full day for us and I'll rest Saturday before heading to Philly on Sunday to pick up our new rig!

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
Wait what you're going to be in Philly this weekend? Where? Do you have time to meet up?
This is how crazy I am...

Plane leaves Des Moines at something like 6:20 am. Arrive at the airport in Philly at 11:45ish.

My boy Charles is picking me up at the airport. He's my new friend that is retiring his trusty Butler into my hands.

We are heading to his house to pick up my new money maker and I've got to hustle out of there. It's in Coatesville.

How far are you from there? I'll be heading west from there to get back to Iowa but it would be very cool to see you and show you my new whip.

It'll have to be a quick visit but let's make it happen if you're not too far away. I don't want to make you drive far for me to skate out of there so quick.

My boy Charles has already insisted that he buy me lunch but I had to refuse his offer to "crash for a few hours in one of the spare bedrooms".

I can't tell you how great it's been to deal with my new buddy. Wait until he sees the '02 when I'm done with it!

Anyway, I'm going to try to get as many miles behind me before stopping for the night in a sleazy hotel or sleeping in the van in a seedy truck stop parking lot.

Lemme know John, it would be great to see you!

Reactions: Bob Pruitt

MR CLEAN

Name
MR CLEAN
My new hire was awesome today. Super personable and eager to dive in.

We cleaned a 2 bedroom apartment with the Rotovac XL (brush head/Teflon).

We also cleaned the common areas in an apartment building on the same property. He swung the Royal around for the prevac. Saiger Sauce through the Hydroforce and extract with wand.

Tomorrow is residential, so he will get a taste of that. I'm looking forward to having him run the CRB while I'm wanding it out.

Friday is another full day for us and I'll rest Saturday before heading to Philly on Sunday to pick up our new rig!
This is how crazy I am...

Plane leaves Des Moines at something like 6:20 am. Arrive at the airport in Philly at 11:45ish.

My boy Charles is picking me up at the airport. He's my new friend that is retiring his trusty Butler into my hands.

We are heading to his house to pick up my new money maker and I've got to hustle out of there. It's in Coatesville.

How far are you from there? I'll be heading west from there to get back to Iowa but it would be very cool to see you and show you my new whip.

It'll have to be a quick visit but let's make it happen if you're not too far away. I don't want to make you drive far for me to skate out of there so quick.

My boy Charles has already insisted that he buy me lunch but I had to refuse his offer to "crash for a few hours in one of the spare bedrooms".

I can't tell you how great it's been to deal with my new buddy. Wait until he sees the '02 when I'm done with it!

Anyway, I'm going to try to get as many miles behind me before stopping for the night in a sleazy hotel or sleeping in the van in a seedy truck stop parking lot.

Lemme know John, it would be great to see you!
Coatesville is a half an hour away. I would love to connect with you however knowing your timeline and what's ahead of you it doesn't likely. Who is Charles your new buddy with a butler from Coatesville? And congratulations I feel your excitement it is a money maker.

Reactions: Russ T.

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
Coatesville is a half an hour away. I would love to connect with you however knowing your timeline and what's ahead of you it doesn't likely. Who is Charles your new buddy with a butler from Coatesville? And congratulations I feel your excitement it is a money maker.
Yeah, Charles is the guy who sold me the Butler. I just get a kick out of how great he's been to work with. They are retiring and really excited to travel and have some fun BUT his wife said she can't be there to see the van go down the road with it's new owner.

It's fun to meet people who have put everything into their work. Very hard to let go sometimes, I think.

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
John, I had no idea you guys were THAT close to Coatesville!

I would have tried to leave more time to meet up. I'll probably miss out on seeing Justin F too.

Just BUSY!

Reactions: MR CLEAN

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom