Went to dealer, had blower, pump, burner cleaned

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
I went to my local dealer. Chris Pond. I had my blower oil changed. My cat pump oil changed. Also, had My little giant burner cleaned out. It was very very dirty. I should see alot of heat now! Also had them delime the Machine. I pad $195.00 for all of this. I think that is a good price. What do you think? Interlink probably would have charged alot more I am sure.

joe harper

Name
joe harper
joeynbgky said:
I went to my local dealer. Chris Pond. I had my blower oil changed. My cat pump oil changed. Also, had My little giant burner cleaned out. It was very very dirty. I should see alot of heat now! Also had them delime the Machine. I pad $195.00 for all of this. I think that is a good price. What do you think? Interlink probably would have charged alot more I am sure.

tHAT IS A grEaT PRIcE....Bravo...To your "LOCAL"...dealer...!!!!!!

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Did they change the engine oil too? Our 400 Hour service- Oil change on Engine includes 2 qt oil filter not included,Blower,Water Pump,Descale. Clean filters check belts and hoses=$219 so I think they charged you a very fair price.

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
Thanks guys. I changed the oil myself. Chris Pond is great. Im sure alot of you know him he use to be at jondon. And as he always says..... the only mechanic to get a perfect score on the vortex maintenance and repair test lol

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom