What Dawg is responsible in your company?

T Monahan

Supportive Member
Name
Tom Monahan
Dogs10%20-%20Branch%20Manager.jpg

What makes for successful growth when expanding?

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
What makes for successful growth when expanding?
A really broad question Tom.

Are you interested in the type of marketing needed to get customers to visit a new or branch location?

How to choose a good location in the first place?

How to choose and incentify the branch manager/staff?

What kind of training or support they'll need?

Reactions: T Monahan

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
The branch manager being the smiling face at the desk is most important, as that rug intake person is what will drive repeat busines and growth. Salary plus a bonus made up of a percentage of sales growth should keep them motivated. that happy person should have some social skills, so have them post branch-specific material on your Facebook page.

Everyone that works at the shop should also get a piece of their personal add-on sales.

PS: Great production managers that also have great customer service skills are very rare, so if this location will be doing a lot of wash work the assitant manager may be tasked with being the production driver.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I always remember one company I worked for. They sent me out on an evening commercial job. I had never been there before, the job was sold by the commercial salesman. I met the manager and as he was showing me the areas to be cleaned, I asked if he required it to be Scotchgarded. He asks what that is, so I sell him Scotchgard, which is part of my job. I do the job and Scotchgard it, then 3 days later I am called into the bosses office. What are you doing, selling Scotchgard, he asks? I explain that nobody had explained it to him before but the boss tells me I am stepping on the toes of the commercial salesman and he's not happy. Since the salesman is the Bosses brother, I apologize and promise never to sell Scotchgard again to a commercial customer. How's that for being incentified?

Reactions: Lee Stockwell
Name
Nate W.
I always remember one company I worked for. They sent me out on an evening commercial job. I had never been there before, the job was sold by the commercial salesman. I met the manager and as he was showing me the areas to be cleaned, I asked if he required it to be Scotchgarded. He asks what that is, so I sell him Scotchgard, which is part of my job. I do the job and Scotchgard it, then 3 days later I am called into the bosses office. What are you doing, selling Scotchgard, he asks? I explain that nobody had explained it to him before but the boss tells me I am stepping on the toes of the commercial salesman and he's not happy. Since the salesman is the Bosses brother, I apologize and promise never to sell Scotchgard again to a commercial customer. How's that for being incentified?

So basically he was telling you politely, if you sell protector on commercial jobs it won't get dirty as fast costing the company of more frequent cleanings.... You should be ashamed of yourself......!

Let me guess, it was poly? :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom