What do you do to stand out and give back in your community?

Mikey P

Administrator
I just organized this..
sandpits.jpg

F

FB7777

Or from what I can tell you just like to announce to everyone here that you give anonymously...

Or maybe that's just me

Mikey P

Administrator
The real reason I'm doing this is, the trash is embarrassing. I bring friends and family out there to ride and I have to explain why the natives (Indians and white trash) just dont give a shit. I'm sure you all feel embarrassed to be part of the human race at times, well, this is one of those times.

So I put this together to get a boat load of caring locals to help me feel better about living here.

Kinda cool eh?

Reactions: Bob Pruitt

Able 1

Name
Keith
Yeah, sounds cool!

When I drive around the north side of Milwaukee I explain the black trash to my employee also.. They just throw their garbage on the ground when they are done with it!

Reactions: Mikey P

SamIam

Name
sam miller
The guy who organizes two to three events a year, lets see do you spend more time organizing or cleaning????

WillS

Supportive Member
Name
Will
You should check out the old abandoned cabin by the dam right before you get into that Indian Rez. It's on the right side of the road. Go at night, scary as hell.

It's the middle school kids that trash Tillman along with the Indian Reservation. I remember walking down that road home from school.

Reactions: Mikey P

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom