What do you use for encapsulation.

Bob Pruitt

Name
Robert Pruitt
This is after
Is this dry? Is this what the Customer sees when they walk in? I don't/haven't done encapsulation so I'm just asking... Does it get better than this after it is vacuumed? Big improvement for sure.

MR CLEAN

Name
MR CLEAN
How long did that take you?
Is this dry? Is this what the Customer sees when they walk in? I don't/haven't done encapsulation so I'm just asking... Does it get better than this after it is vacuumed? Big improvement for sure.
This was right after I cleaned it so slightly damp. It will brightin in 15 min. Plus the encapsulate greatly reduces wiking.

Name
Nate W.
It's Cimex..... That whole Cimax is just rubbing me the wrong way...

Looks good, I'd throw a bonnet and absorb some of that loose and suspended soil...

Reactions: cleanking

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
We did a side-by-side comparison in the commercial setting cimex versus minimax Same Pads . Cimax took longer . And we couldn't cut in around desks and around cubicles very efficiently . But will use both .
Cimex & tucker 004.JPG
Cimex & tucker 005.JPG

I can & do, even inside tight spaces.

MR CLEAN

Name
MR CLEAN

Symax , Simax , Cymax , Cimex . we all know what it means. Grammar is not my strong suit never was . This can happen from time to time as I post. You can make a big deal out of it if it makes you feel better . It means nothing and I mean nothing to me. I use talk to text mainly . It's a great tool just like the CIMEX.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Mikey P

Administrator
good lord Meg you mention his "struggle" in every presentation you've ever done...

my brotherly poke was kind hearted in comparison.

Reactions: FredC
Back
Top Bottom