What happend here..

Mikey P

Administrator
20180607_153014.jpg

Why would the customer pay in this fashion?

Name
Jeff T
Rewrite the invoice for the cheque amount, AND TAKE THE WIFE ON A SUPRISE WEEKEND SOMEWHERE with the cash.....

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I’ve been doing this thing for a few weeks now for my wife. Everyday I ask her, “How can I make you happy today?”

She used to answer me with stupid answers like “Just be happy when you come home today”. I told her to stop saying lame stuff like that. Anyway, since I’ve been doing that she seems to be happy. Everyday I try to do one thing for her. Today I brought home three cases of bottled water. Yesterday I bought her a 4-slice toaster. Tomorrow I’ll put her iPhone in the shop for a battery repair.

Last edited:

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I’ve been doing this thing for a few weeks now for my wife. Everyday I ask her, “How can I make you happy today?”

She used to answer me with stupid answers like “Just be happy when you come home today”. I told her to stop saying lame stuff like that. Anyway, since I’ve been doing that she seems to be happy. Everyday I try to do one thing for her. Today I brought home three cases of bottled water. Yesterday I bought her a 4-slice toaster. Tomorrow I’ll put her iPhone in the shop for a battery repair.
Try some flowers for no reason.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Is that the Walmart version of the Big Green Egg? Howzit doing?
Home Depot. Better reviews, half the price, twice the accessories, better build quality.

I was going to get the egg but when i started researching i found out about the Vision grill. I happened to get it while it was on sale with free shipping. A killer deal.

Mikey P

Administrator
Nobody got it...

Wife told hubby the bill would be $1194 and she paid the Ballance in cash out of her hidden fun money..

She saw what I did at her mommo pallace and has tried all the rest...

Oddly, the carper swelled pretty bad which according to her had never happened before...?

The last guy used "Sponges" which she declared worthless....

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Nobody got it...

Wife told hubby the bill would be $1194 and she paid the Ballance in cash out of her hidden fun money..

Oddly, the carper swelled pretty bad which according to her had never happened before...?

Sponges would be host more than likely, unless she was talking about her poor relatives.

Reactions: Steve Lawrence

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Nobody got it...

She's got her own hidden "fun money" and uses it to accommodate something special from someone special that her husband "wouldn't understand"

Your "the other man" without the immorality

Mikey P

Administrator
Yep

She was quite chatty and fun too.

Amazingly, she explained her infidelity right in front of her 12 year old daughter....:eekk:

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Amazingly, she explained her infidelity right in front of her 12 year old daughter....

She's teaching her a life lesson. Whether or not its a good one is not for me to judge.

Just be careful if she ever starts calling you "Micky" or worse yet, with your Belgian-French last name, "Michel..." in breathless, husky tones.

Back
Top Bottom