What happened to the YouTube carpet cleaning king?

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Can anyone of you Canadians find him and bring him over to this forum eh? I thought I talked him into getting in touch with the director of Trailer Park Boys, and making a series of his shows with them, since it has the same type of filming and story. Yeah, Eh! He said that he scheduled a meeting with them, but I don't know how far it went.

Name
Jeff T
He’s probably selling shish-ka-bobs and shawarma to the tourists in downtown Vancouver..... you know, the one for them, and 4 for me rule.....

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
with all the videos he makes-- I thought this post was about Saiger :headscratch:

who are we talking about? what is his You tube channel?

@Nate The Great :clap: :lol: I love the G-rated avatar and It's "hidden message" to the haters.
I'm taking the time out of my busy Thanksgiving Day to do this for you. Here is a link to his channel. Watch a few of his videos and all will be clear. It's a documentation of what not to do. I love how he tells everyone about the steam from his porty.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7s31-dXrPwDK6GNDq0-MVg

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
When I talked to him, he told me that everything you see on his show is the exact opposite of how he runs his business in real life. I really hate to hear that life didn't go well for him, because I think he had an awesome idea with his show

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
When I talked to him, he told me that everything you see on his show is the exact opposite of how he runs his business in real life. I really hate to hear that life didn't go well for him, because I think he had an awesome idea with his show
Matt, I believe he said that, but I don't believe it. I recognize the signs of an amphetamine user, clipped rapid speech. I remember him being shocked at our processes when he started posting on the other forum. He had no clue he was hacking it. That's the problem with a lot of these guys, they have no idea how bad they really are.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Matt, I believe he said that, but I don't believe it. I recognize the signs of an amphetamine user, clipped rapid speech. I remember him being shocked at our processes when he started posting on the other forum. He had no clue he was hacking it. That's the problem with a lot of these guys, they have no idea how bad they really are.
I could see the amphetamine part being true. I must've overlooked his process on cleaning.

F

FB7777

That was terrible

But an incredible reveal of how ridiculous many competitors operate

No idea how carry in hose, terrible wand technique, zero dry passes. 1.5 hose and crap wand

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
That was terrible

But an incredible reveal of how ridiculous many competitors operate

No idea how carry in hose, terrible wand technique, zero dry passes. 1.5 hose and crap wand
That's why I thought his business was better in real life, because I thought this show was directed around making fun of the hacks

Mikey P

Administrator
So Bob Foster was selling his Judson and Johnny The Hitman from **** wanted to by it. Johnny wanted to meet Bob at his house but could not cross the boarder so he asked the King to bring it down to WA, Why Bob wouldn't I dont know.

When Bob finds out the King is coming over he tosses a FosterFit® all worried that people will laugh at him so he calls the deal off.

Who in the F is Bob worried about at this point? His Pedophile buddy ruined his Internet Button career for good.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
By 40 that dude will have a Zipper....

From his chest to his navel

in need of knee and hip replacement too before he's fiddy-five

Who in the F is Bob worried about

I actually have a measure of sympathy for the guy
don't have to be a clinical psychologist to recognize he's a seething caldron of internal/emotional struggles and insecurities

Dr Fill

..L.T.A.

Reactions: Sierra Clean Care
F

FB7777

So Bob Foster was selling his Judson and Johnny The Hitman from **** wanted to by it. Johnny wanted to meet Bob at his house but could not cross the boarder so he asked the King to bring it down to WA, Why Bob wouldn't I dont know.

When Bob finds out the King is coming over he tosses a FosterFit® all worried that people will laugh at him so he calls the deal off.

Who in the F is Bob worried about at this point? His Pedophile buddy ruined his Internet Button career for good.
Tff

A. No Passport

B. Outstanding warrant in the US

C. Realizes his personality only plays well on the internet

D. All of the Above

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Dude, if you'd seen him in the hotel lobby when Mike told him he couldn't come to "Inner Sanctum Original Six" only din-din ...it of made even you feel sorry for the Lil Fella

..L.T.A.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom