What happened to the YouTube carpet cleaning king?

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I can't remember the server but yeah it the Purple Cow. ???

It wasn't awful but even bar food would have been better. Hard to beat a greasy bar burger. :biggrin:

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
I can't remember the server but yeah it the Purple Cow. ???

It wasn't awful but even bar food would have been better. Hard to beat a greasy bar burger. :biggrin:

Flight’s End in Opa Locka Florida did a good burger.

Cheyenne Saloon in San Mateo Florida too, with the added flavor of smoked tire from in-bar burnouts.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
was it the vegan joint we ate at that evening?
If I recall one of the hippy chic servers was semi hot

and it was the first time I ever ate that bland mushy hummus gunk
and the last time too.....

..L.T.A.

At that time in my life I had a crazy vegan girlfriend, so I thought: "This might be the time to see if I could prove my love for ***** and become a vegan too"

Maybe it was what I ordered, but I found myself hoping I could find some roadkill that I could put on the exhaust pipe of a car to rid myself of that taste of that stuff. A scorched opposum with its hair still on it would have been better that that mush.

When I reported it to the girlfriend later, she didn't find my thoughts on the matter funny at all...

Last edited:

Mikey P

Administrator
At that time in my life I had a crazy vegan girlfriend, so I thought: "This might be the time to see if I could prove my love for ***** and become a vegan too"

Maybe it was what I ordered, but I found myself hoping I could find some roadkill that I could put on the exhaust pipe of a car to rid myself of that taste of that stuff. A scorched opposum with its hair still on it would have been better that that mush.

When I reported it to the girlfriend later, she didn't find my thoughts on the matter funny at all...

Just think of the all countless meals you've forgotten..

I'm so happy I burned in at least one memory into your life..

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
That it was. More importantly:

It might have been the last time the "founding fathers and mother" were together.

I'd eat cardboard and paste to sit down with all of you again.
I thought that's what we ate at the Purple Cow? :biggrin:

I felt bad at the Wild Horse, we were all eating dinner and Mike only had fried pickles for dinner. Suffering one meal wasn't that bad. I agree just hanging out was worth it. :cool:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom