What have we got here?... 2015 Sapphire Pro 1200 unveiled..

FredC

Village Idiot
I can't remember if it's 5 or 10 years but it also operates at greater lift, as well.

10 years. Good choice. When will you be picking it up?

My point was that Larry can afford to be at the ragged edge of performance........cause after the component manufacturer's warranty is up (blower/pump/engine)........its your f'n problem.

Mikey P

Administrator
All new. Totally reengineered.
Pro-1200 SE Direct Drive Truckmount

The new standard for direct-drive efficiency, power and reliability
Get the performance of Sapphire’s top-selling truckmount engineering in the convenience of a direct-drive system.

The Pro-1200 SE delivers these breakthrough benefits:

The hottest van-powered direct-drive truckmount combines two engine coolant heat exchangers with Sapphire Scientific’s exclusive fin-tubed coil blower exhaust heat exchanger. This delivers continuous cleaning of 220+ degrees F – no need to spend extra money on additional heat options.

Superior, quieter vacuum performance with 408 HeliFlow helical vacuum blower. Vacuum at 13 in. and flows up to 455 CFM.

Long service life from the General Emperor HTS2016S high pressure pump. Fitted with high temperature seals. Operates up to 1200 PSI for multi-surface cleaning.

Completely new U-joint drivelinewith high temperature grease and seals, combined with a new easy-to-install front end kit.

Clean and simple design focused on performance with durability and serviceability. Industry-exclusive 3-year parts and labor warranty – only from Sapphire Scientific!

Contact your Sapphire Distributortoday!

MSRP $22,950

Pro1200SE.sapphirescientific.com

See the new Pro-1200 SE at these events:
The Experience in Florida, April 27-29
IICRCA Event in Las Vegas, May 6-8

Reactions: Dennis Bruders

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
Well I'm pretty certain this will be my next unit and I love GM trucks so what else can one ask. I love my PC 650 hp but for the next unit I want it to be as simple as possible for the tech. I will be ready about next spring which will give Mikey, David, or Lee a year to test it out. I learned my lesson with buying New Production units with my 2007 HAT. and Ashley if you still want to buy my V next spring that would be a great time! lol

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom