What headline brought u the best return for Banner ad & PPC

Moser Bros.

I need to market my biz on the web, I was thinking of starting another company with ression prices, maybe $30 a room without pre-scubing or vacuuming. I can run a $99 special for 2 rooms, has anybody had much luck with a $99 ad on the web.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Pricing is not as important as webplacement, building trust, seperating yourself from the pack, making the web transaction easy to reserve appointments or get more information on-line, making your service easy and convienent for the client.

Pricing is waaaaaaaaay down on the list.

And remember, " Live by the low price. Die by the low price."

The clients will drop you like a rock when a new low-ball moves into your area.

Wayne Miller

Name
Wayne Miller
Have you read your "About Us" page lately. Are you really ready to compromise on the things that set you apart from the bargain cleaners just to snatch a few of their price-loyal customers?

I bet your better customers will wait longer between cleanings to stay with you before they take a chance on some some bargain-basement company they don't know and have no reason to trust.

Moser Bros.

The other company is to sub-out work, yes the quality is not going to be as good as if I did the work myself. I need to suplement my income and compete with the val-pak carpet cleaners and hopefully get a better ROI then they do.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom