What is everyone up to?

Jeremy N

Supportive Member
Me - oh, not much, just fresh off my wife going through a 20 month battle with breast cancer (she's still kick'in), serious health problems with myself, a nervous breakdown and a suspected mid-life crisis.

I pretty much took off to care for her and my 6 kids. Life is a real pain at times with things that we don't expect coming along. I'm thinking about getting back on the horse with a re-boot. I think I need to sell off a bunch of equipment and get a fresh start. I still haven't completely decided...I have a love-hate relationship with this industry over the last decade. I'm trying to assess the guts and willingness to make an honest go of it. The wild ride of doing WD work had me burned out for a while.

Jeremy N

Supportive Member
Skip the WD , look how happy Saiger is now

But then I'll just be another souped up janitor like the rest of you. What will become of what is left of my ego?

I've been looking for a thread about your 370 to see how it hs been going for you. I considered going super eco but I don't ow know how the suck is and so forth.

Ed Valentine

Name
Ed Valentine
Jeremy;

No one will ever know why however most of us go through many trials and tribulations in our lifetimes. As you know, these can be very difficult to deal with but they do help make us a little stronger rather than weaker. It makes us realize how precious life is and can also help us to be much better ourselves.

I agree that a real change in the right direction may be required for a breath of fresh air in order to re-energize yourself and your mental health.

The very, very best to you and your lovely wife;
Ed Valentine

Reactions: Mikey P

steve_64

I got into this business because of my mid life crisis. It's been a long road but life has gotten so much better now.

I hope the recovery doesn't take too long for you two. Best wishes.

F

FB7777

I've had a love hate relationship with this industry going on 15 years now, started in 1988

I feel like an ungrateful child , this industry has giving me so much , yet most days I just roll my eyes and don't want to be seen in public and recognized as 'the local carpet guy"

Still holding out for my dream gig, Warren Buffet's assistant or the road guy that tunes and sound checks Angus Young's guitars when AC/DC is on tour

Bob Pruitt

Name
Robert Pruitt
I'm very happy to be back at it after a long break. Loving every minute.

icleancarpetz

Name
Rafael Samson
Yup its tough trying to figure out the Why's of life. On the other hand, cast all your fears, worries, concerns, heart aches, disappointments, anger, fustrations, decisions, plans on the One that created the entire universe and expereince a continual flow of peace that never shuts off no matter what is going on in life.
Isaiah 57:15

Last edited:
D

Doom

Don't mind the idiots. And sometimes a change up is good. Thanks for sharing and keep your head up! Attitude is everything.

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Great to see you here again @Jeremy N

I hope things continue to go well and get better in many ways.

Kind of uncanny, but I was just thinking about you 2 days ago!

Again, I look forward to seeing your posts when you are able to do so.

Wish the family well (especially your wife!)

:)

Reactions: Jeremy N

Mikey P

Administrator
Loving my 370.

And life....

IMG_20170606_195802.jpg

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
Nice to see you Jeremy. I wondered how you, Darenda, and the kids have been doing. Glad to hear she's still with you and hope she continues to do well. My stepmom was diagnosed with lung cancer beginning of last year and did 11 months of chemo. They gave her the all clean in January but they will re-test in July. I took a bit of a 16 month break to take her to chemo, doctors appointments and such. I coasted from her diagnosis until 2 months ago. Sometimes you just have to do what's best for your family, you can always make more money. Wish all of you the best, let me know if I can help.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest Auctions

Back
Top Bottom