WHAT IS THE COLDEST OUTSIDE, BEFORE MY TM FREEZES???

okccarpetman

AVENGER 210 BY CENTURY 400 IT GETS HOT BY THE EXHAUST I THINK IDK. THE ELEMENTS GET VERY HOT BUT ITS BEEN BYE- PASTED FOR SOME REASON ---NOT HOOKED UP

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
if it is anything like the 450 there is a warmer on the side(which freezes easy) and then it goes to a heat exchanger even after that your lucky to pull 150 degrees without post heat. Best bet is to get a little giant and post hit with any avenger

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Matt,

Will a little giant keep up to 400 psi? His heat exchangers don't work at all right now.
I had told him I didn't think it would be worth the price of a little giant for a little bit of heat. Again, I don't know this machine well enough.

Thanks for the info.

Mark

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
easily. a little giant will pump 90 gallons an hour at about 220-245 all day long.

I had the avenger 450 and it tool forever to heat up and then it was inadequate for what I needed. I noticed the first heat bladder was routed around(it froze with previous owner I guess) and then the heat exchanger did nothing(well 150 degrees) and then I posted with the little giant 3ht and I had a fire breather

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Great to know. I learn something new everyday.

Thanks for the info.

James, your idea about the little giant while we talked on the phone was a good idea. In knew someone on here would know.

Mark

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
Well I am not disapointed in mine. I bought it with the box truck for like $9,000 and sold the machine for something like $3,500 after about 9 months and then got the APEX.

I ran the Everest this weekend for the first full day and it kicks ass. I am still kicking myself for not buying the Prochem 805 when I had the chance

If you have an avenger dump it and go bigger quick

John Watson

Hey Marky, think you are stretching it a little bitt.....

Unless your usin a portable on the inside. At 50 below we started shutting machenery down on the North Slope cause any fluid lines would just start fracturing while the equip was running. It would warm back up to 35 below and we would have to go restart. Lotsa a fun at those temps..

okccarpetman

I guess I better find a little giant !!!! If you know anyone with a good used 1 please let me know.. THANKS ALL

JAMES
_______________________________________-
ABC CARPET CARE LLC
OKLAHOMA CITY , OKLAHOMA
" THE DEEP CLEANING MONSTERS"
TO BEAT THE REST - YOU HAVE TO CLEAN BEST
WE ARE AMERICA'S BEST CLEAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Becker

Name
Becker
Mark,

What that in 1971 in Alaska?

Cuz, that is the lowest record temp in the USA.

1971 Alaska -80

Coldest ever in the lower 48...

MONT.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
okccarpetman said:
I guess I better find a little giant !!!! If you know anyone with a good used 1 please let me know.. THANKS ALL

JAMES
_______________________________________-
ABC CARPET CARE LLC
OKLAHOMA CITY , OKLAHOMA
" THE DEEP CLEANING MONSTERS"
TO BEAT THE REST - YOU HAVE TO CLEAN BEST
WE ARE AMERICA'S BEST CLEAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

call Greenie
866-438-8335

He'll know what you need, and tell you how to it.

..L.T.A.

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Check out Minnesota January weather about 3 years ago. Govenor shut down schools. You could take a cup of boiling water and toss it in the air and it would disinegrate to nothing. No exageration. Was 70 degrees below in Grand Rapids, MN and I was cleaning because the house was sold and people moving in the next day. You just keep moving and made sure I had a helper that day.

Mark

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Ok...I am finding out might be a tad bit stretched. Actual temp was 60 below zero. Wind chill played a bit of effect also on the temp making lower yet. Sorry I wasn't exact....

I would like to say....it was very cold though and yes, I was cleaning carpets.

Mark

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom