What is the coolest,or inovative thing you have come across?

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Robthecarpetguy said:
Thanks for the support guys...I would have to say that Green Glides are the most innovative...I would say the Studabaker Airpath would have to be up there as well as cool cuffs....Anyone that hasn't tried Sticky-Tabs stop by our booth at connections for a free roll....we will release our clips at connections too....

Forgot about the Airpath, really works...time saver.

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
if i only had a easy button!!

what about those things green glides sell, i see them once in a while. they are blue and wrapped around the solution hose and vac hose. the look like a curly fry gone wrong.

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
what i'm talking about supposts the hoses so they bend, probably made to save your pressure line from over flex. and same probably for vac.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I would like to see a better wrap for the connectors on the solution line. When they pop it's usually right there. If they made a wrap that would keep the metal from buning small hands (Children, Ass) and keep the spray to a minimum or better when they do pop, that would be something that I would buy.

Able 1

Name
Keith
Inovative would have to be going 4 two the door right now the vac is amazing!

Airpath is also top on my list, would like to try some of those sticky tabs.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Still wanna see a filter box that doesn't lose vac when getting full.
I'll let you know how that works out.

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
i got a revolutionary idea, to keep your filter box operating at max effecency its easy and cheap.

RUN A SWEEPER

tim

Airpath, sliders, glides, greenhorn, omnisprayer, bayco relief, sticky tabs, shark, procaps...would not to have cleaned carpet before most of these were invented!

asupremeclean

Not inovative or anything but I found a walnut picker in an empty apt and have been very happy using it to get the crud out of the glide holes since. I have used alot of things for this task (paper clips, nails, dental tools, tacks, safety pins, etc) all either bent or broke or were difficult to work with.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom