What is your best lead generation source?

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
steve frasier said:
Jim
do you mail that card to anybody or just previous customers

sorry Steve..I missed your question..............This went out to new clients in a post card and then we put it on our news letter and was mailed to all our previous clients

Able 1

Name
Keith
Jeremy said:
Anyone else want to chime in?

Flyers man, but I don't mess around i'll do 2,500 to 3,000 a sitting 8 hours. I like the flyers because I can control how busy i am. This is why I don't understand how you can't make it in this business you just have to want it I guess.

I just ordered 40,000 for 1,470 thats peanuts compared to what it going to make me.

Keith

boazcan

Name
Bryan C
Able 1 said:
Jeremy said:

Flyers man, but I don't mess around i'll do 2,500 to 3,000 a sitting 8 hours. I like the flyers because I can control how busy i am. This is why I don't understand how you can't make it in this business you just have to want it I guess.

I just ordered 40,000 for 1,470 thats peanuts compared to what it going to make me.

Keith

What do you do with the flyers?

Name
Ron lippold
my money maker
P1170178.jpg

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
how much rent do you pay on your house? hahahhahahhaha

Able 1

Name
Keith
boazcan said:
Able 1 said:
Jeremy said:

Keith

What do you do with the flyers?

Put them right in the parper boxes GPS and a car and go to town cheapest ads you can do!

Keith

tman7

Supportive Member
Name
Tony Gillihan
You put them in newspaper boxes? Ever get any calls from the local newspaper?

Able 1

Name
Keith
News paper boxes are a "free for all" you can put what ever you want in those if it wasn't for that simple fact I wouldn't have a business!

Thing is you don't want to do them on saturdays, that sunday paper just mangles them.

Keith

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
News paper boxes are a "free for all" you can put what ever you want in those if it wasn't for that simple fact I wouldn't have a business!

Thing is you don't want to do them on saturdays, that sunday paper just mangles them.

Nice tip...

Everyone knows that I focus my marketing on Commercial Accounts... But I have been considering a nice residential "push" before the holidays.

Anyway, my best lead generation source is simply a business card accompanied with a smile. (I actualy just hired a guy to do mre of this & help out on larger jobs..) This is followed closely by a phone call & "information packet"... It's basically a "targeted" sales letter, gift certificate, referance sheet & a flyer in an envelope....

By the way, if you still have something to share we'd love to hear it....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom