What next?

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Are you running out of ideas? I am...I hate to admit it. But I am losing my patience with this silky soft junk carpet.
Installed about 7 years ago.

Little dog was living here for the first 3-4 years before the dogreaper took it.

I cleaned the dog piss with pretty much every known method and chemical. I don't want to list but those of you who know me a bit, will know that I throw everything at these problems from VS to high flow high heat, water claw, compound, encap - everything.

Have been here every 5-6 months over the years. (frankly, I'm surprised they still call me back)

Yet, these dog spots keep showing up. (even padding was replaced under these areas)

Don't you hate these carpets that make you look like you don't know what you're doing?? And other carpets with the same exact problems are solved easily...

DSC_3242.JPG
DSC_3243.JPG
DSC_3244.JPG

So what do you do next?

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Well, I guess having a somewhat pleasing personality puts me in this spot. I'm thinking- I should go ahead and be a jerk redneck to make sure they don't call back.

Thanks Jimmy for the wonderful business mentoring.... Partridge should call you and hire you on for his knight round table meets.

carpetcleaner

Name
Rob Litwin
I would flood it with plain water and extract with a water claw until only clear water was coming up. I would post pad/bonnet to pull moisture out.

I would either stop at that or use a light mist of Procyon Extreme scrubbed in with my BrushPro

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
I would flood it with plain water and extract with a water claw until only clear water was coming up. I would post pad/bonnet to pull moisture out.

I would either stop at that or use a light mist of Procyon Extreme scrubbed in with my BrushPro

If it's wicking back try sealing it with solvent protector.

Been done 2x.

Reactions: steve_64
Name
Nate W.
Market to non-pet owners... You can only do soo much... Wasn't your cesspool..

I think your screwed either way, tall and a foreigner definitely stands out wherever you go..:icon_twisted:

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Try 1 oz of neutral ph cleaner in a gallon of Chemspec browning treatment. Spray liberally, then extract with neutral cleaner. Before you leave, lightly spray a little more of the browning treatment.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom