Whats a barely used Conquerer worth?

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Had someone drop it off for me to sell. Has 4 Drivers and 5 disc's barely used. He has a price he would like to get but I got to get mine as well but have no idea what to move it for.

Don't get goofy and say $10 and you'll send me a check. Need fair market value so I can get it listed.

WISE

How bout a barely used Brute...gliders, tile brushes, and a bunch of pads most brand new...probably 50 or so.

WISE

WISE

17"

And No I don't like it. Most likely I am not doing something right or have too high expectations for what it should do. Just seems like too much a PITA for cleaning a carpet...all the damn pads, switchin em out every 10 sf, the sprayers on the front spraying on the wall when close. I do like it as a Tile and Grout scrubber. I am going to give it another shot before I sell it, but it just sits there in the warehouse, nobody using it.

Like I said, it is probably a great tool, I just haven't figured out where I can use it that would save time and get great results vs. the other equipment we have.

WISE

tim

I have the 20 inch Brute and a Cimex. I have preferred the Cimex. The Brute does a nice job but when encapping, I may get a brush so I dont keep changing the pads. Besides, my shipment of Gladiator pads tear at the seams in a minute or two of cleaning. Not impressed with them at all. Cant afford to replace expensive pads on every use! They are great tools for LM or wickback problems or commercial areas that need to stay secure or have long hose runs.

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
Wise, are you running them on Gladiators?. Makes a big difference. I'm sure you know but you can adjust those jets too.

Did you call John about the issue with your pads Tim?

Albert

tim

havent had the chance to call during the daytime so I sent an email, no response so far. I will call soon, I bought them because of all the great things I heard about them. Mine have to be a bad batch. All of them start shredding at the seam in no time.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom