whats the best advertisement to get water jobs?

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
Im thinking of tip toeing my way into water work. I have no clue how this business works as far as advertising. Would I do ok maybe just putting that I do that work in my phone book ads in the carpet cleaning section and maybe a small list under the water section in the phone book? I am not trying to corner the market for floods but a class 1 or class 2 would be nice every once in a while. also when going to a flooded house how do you know what insurance will cover and what they will not so you know who is paying you? do you get money up front ?

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
It couldn't hurt, depending on how big your book is.

It's a difficult business to market for, people are not really interested until they are ankle deep.
by then they better know your name or and how to get a hold of you.

If you have a large data base of customers, I'd be sure to market to them first.

To make sure it's worth doing I'd cross market services with some thing that they might be more interested in.

BUSY BEE

I'm gonna find out here soon in Nov. We did a half page in the water damage section of the phone book and a leader ad (small color 2x4 in front page) in carpet cleaning. I know how to market carpet and tile cleaning, but water damage is a new one for me.
I felt for the poor yellow page guy who was stuck in between all the back and forth debating on this decision for 4 weeks, plus picking me up at an auto repair shop while my van was being worked on, to drive me 25 minutes to my house :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
like chavez said, make sure the customers that you service or have serviced know that you offer such services and make sure they can reach you. this type of services are not planned on all the time. :shock: j/k

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom