What's your favorite prespray?

Becker

Name
Becker
What is the PH of those?

I'm guessing 10.

I think this is the Fav question of Claudia.. He is always on Bobs board.. Why do I want to go there.. what for .. What is your fav pre spray?

Harry Myers

Name
Harry Myers
It all depends on the job required. Piss , grease. Or Whatever . I woud like to know what you Gentlemen use. I would like to know what you gentelmen use on wool. I am happy with what 'I do . But there is always the 1 thing I may not know.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I have had 3 combos in the last year ranked in order for res
1. Ultrapak Traffic rinse all fiber
2.Powrmaxx larry cobb rinse water or detergent
3.JUudsin o2

Powermaxx is a very close second but powders are tough to mix and the amount on each job varies. It cleans as well or better than ultrapak but it is a tough getting my system down/ I have never had glogged jets or hydroforce problems with liquids. I have a shake mixer for my MetRx lunch they need to send a mixer like that with all powdereds

John Buxton

On wool I usually spray my upholstery prespray (Colorfast). I dont do alot of wool. If its a big commercial wool job I've been cimexing with Scott's Stuff. Also using stain magic, and Red relief for wool.

Synthetics I like mixing the Judson 02 with Prochem Olefin in the hydrofarce. that may have to change since shipping charges are going out of sight.

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
synthetics i use traffic slam as my main cleaner. but i just tried green balance and i really like it. seems to work as well on average soil conditions as traffic slam.

TimP

I've used judson O2 on wool. I mix 2 oz per gal and rinse with O2 rinse or an acid rinse. Haven't had a problem. And heat isn't a problem on it too as long as it's within reason.

With wool you have to look out for highly buffered pre-sprays and I don't believe O2 is buffered but I could be wrong.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
if you don't mind that I show my ignorance and ask...

I know some of ya'll use oxyidizers to bleach the fringes of wool rugs, but should they be used "over all" on wool goods without concern?

Judson's Juice is loaded with peroxide (or some kind of oxydizer)

..L.T.A.

Jack May

That Kiwi
Name
John
I mainly clean wool carpets and love the new detergent by PowerClean Aussie called PowerCleanz.

I used to use Preformance Plus by Prochem but it wasn't their own and they lost it. While they had it, it was WoolSafe approved which was a marketing point for me.

It was slow acting, but with a pre scrub, it did perform well.

PowerCleanz seems to perform better than Perf+ either with or without pre scrubbing.

Really trashed jobs (few and far between thankfully) I'll resort to PowerBurst by Prochem but the pH is too high.

I've also used quite a bt of Releasit EncapClean DS as it's pH is down there too.

Aussie put out another great cleaner that is awesome for wool. FabriPowr by Whitelys. I used to use that a lot when in Aussie, but the charges to get it into NZ put it out of the game when compared to other products. It is a cationic detergent so not safe for 6th gen nylons but it really worked great on natural fibres. They then brought out FabriPowr+ which was anionic so safe for 6th gen nylons etc.

John

Able 1

Name
Keith
ultra pac,

I like to spray urine resque on the fringes and just let it sit, brightens them up real good!

roro

Name
Ross Craig
Harry Myers said:
What about a Wool prespray. All you guys talk about is synthetics. :roll:
Harry we used Taski TR103 for many years with great success on wool. It is no longer sold in NZ or we would still be using it. I beleieve it is still made and sold in USA by Johnson Diversey..

Our main prespray now is Whiteleys Performance Plus from Oz

roro

matt sheppard

i like

extreme clean/energy/odorbane

cuts grease and everything else like crazy, the odorbane covers the smell of the energy

rinse with whatever is appropriate

extreme clean ph 10

high powered prespray = less water

the 02 is also really good i like it especially for commercial upholstery. i recently got a $1200 church job by doing a 3 chair demo. i made a catholic priest say " OMG " and almost forget about the funeral he was getting ready to conduct.

Greenie

Quote of the day:

i made a catholic priest say " OMG " and almost forget about the funeral he was getting ready to conduct.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom