What's your Marketing New Year's Resolution?

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
What are you planning to change or improve upon?

What are you dumping?

What are you keeping the same?

Me?
I'm dumping some paid stuff that I feel isn't working (I've already done it) and I'm going to start from the beginning and go through every peice of internet marketing listings I've done to make sure they are correct, renewed or even still there. Good lord their are thousands. :shock:

You?

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I'd like to wake up from my complacency and do a marketing push this year. I don't maybe I should sleep on it awhile? :mrgreen:

Dump?
I need to dump some LBS in 2011. :oops:

Keeping the same?
Focus marketing mainly on the core services that got us here, but also create an awareness of the other lesser know services we provide.

Steve Toburen

Supportive Member
Durango, Colorado/Santiago, Dominican Republic
Name
Steve Toburen
Brian R said:
What are you keeping the same?
More shameless posting of SFS links on industry bulletin boards.

Steve Toburen
http://www.SFS.JonDon.com

PS Speaking of marketing, a well kept secret is Big Billy Yeadon's "Books and Blogs" area. Bill is a seriously obsessed reader of all things marketing and his specialty is short, pithy (not "pissy") posts- sort of a Cliff Notes review of what counts for cleaners. Bill is too humble to promote himself much so I will do it for him! http://sfs.jondon.com/3715/billys-book- ... -and-blogs

Someone could do a lot worse than scrolling down and reading every word Bill has ever written. (All of which is free and open- no registering required and open to all- not just SFS members.)

And yes, Richard, please dump some pounds- not for me (I think you are a fine figure of a man) but for your own health.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
My resolution is to stop treating my business like a hobby. I have already started setting up my life so I can focus in more on what I need to do. This year is the shit or get off the pot year. My business has grown and started making really great money but it isn't get rich money and it is alot of physical work.

I moved the cleaning lady to every week, hired some household help for the kids from 4-7 to clean up, cook dinner and do some homework. I will be here for most of the time but atleast I don't have to run from work to rush and get the kids ectetc. Hired a landscaper to clean up the yard and mow the lawn. Just pulling things off my plate at the home front so that when I am home I can play and teach the kids and give me a steady work schedule no matter where my wife is.

I already listed myself on all the free sites I could, have a salesman selling my product on commission. Moving it forward. I want to take home $200,000 this year

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Damn Greg...that's awesome.

You really hit the whole point of focusing on business is NOT focusing on the little things outside of the business world.

Those things you can pay someone else to do can make such a difference in time management.

And time is still money...the last time I looked. !gotcha!

Name
Nate W.
Brian R said:
Damn Greg...that's awesome.

You really hit the whole point of focusing on business is NOT focusing on the little things outside of the business world.

Those things you can pay someone else to do can make such a difference in time management.

And time is still money...the last time I looked. !gotcha!

Time isn't money, when all you have is time. shiteatinggrin

Quote taken from Bryan Oheleck's old signature... !gotcha!

Back
Top Bottom