Wheels and tires...

Chris A

Name
Chris
FB_IMG_1493345476624.jpg

I did throw some chrome wheel skins on my oldest truck because the stock wheels were starting to rust, if that counts for anything

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
I consider myself a pretty frugal guy.

Heck, I just bought a 15 year old Butler and am JACKED UP about it!!

But I don't see custom wheels as frivolous at all, on a carpet cleaning van.

I can almost talk myself into believing that the wheels will help to maximize the impact I was aiming for with the wrap. But sometimes I make very small things pretty big.

Here's a pretty BIG thing...my helper did awesome again today and I think he will help bring some real life and energy into our business! He ran the CRB in 3 large residentials today. He was constantly getting tools and equipment out of the way...at the right time. He kept the hoses separate and neat in the home, without a bunch of fuss.

Guys, I feel like I needed this. I'm still operating out of a glorified storage unit without sewer and water but we may have found a real gem in this kid. I can't wait to get that van on Sunday!!

Chris A

Name
Chris
Now THAT sounds awesome! I don't know where I'd be without my tech, he's awesome. I'm interviewing a guy Saturday that I have a good feeling about, I hope he's half as good as my Kevin.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
You guys don't have a clue why bright, light reflecting, moving custom wheels are truly important!

They distract the client from noticing that I don't wash my van as frequently as I should.
Elegant gray was not the original color :winky:

Reactions: steve_64

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
View attachment 71786
Wheels make a vehicle! Money well spent, Especially considering what is on that thing currently.
Where do you look to buy, Justin? I really want something that just looks professional and will hold up all year around.

Maybe there is some decent covers I could get to cover up the dreadful wheels that are on that '02 right now. I could pretty easily justify the purchase of a Devastator Wand instead.

and the list is growing around home.

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
Now THAT sounds awesome! I don't know where I'd be without my tech, he's awesome. I'm interviewing a guy Saturday that I have a good feeling about, I hope he's half as good as my Kevin.
Our Browns have done awesome in the draft tonight!

I know it has zero to do with your post but wondering if you saw?

Reactions: Chris A

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I consider myself a pretty frugal guy.

Heck, I just bought a 15 year old Butler and am JACKED UP about it!!

But I don't see custom wheels as frivolous at all, on a carpet cleaning van.

I can almost talk myself into believing that the wheels will help to maximize the impact I was aiming for with the wrap. But sometimes I make very small things pretty big.

Here's a pretty BIG thing...my helper did awesome again today and I think he will help bring some real life and energy into our business! He ran the CRB in 3 large residentials today. He was constantly getting tools and equipment out of the way...at the right time. He kept the hoses separate and neat in the home, without a bunch of fuss.

Guys, I feel like I needed this. I'm still operating out of a glorified storage unit without sewer and water but we may have found a real gem in this kid. I can't wait to get that van on Sunday!!
Keep training him and compensate him as he adds value to you. Start him off with some vacants and get him broke in so he can help with Summer turn arounds.

Still keep you eye out for the next guy, just in case this one leaves or to replace you as you grow.

Reactions: Russ T.

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
Winters coming!

IMG_20130228_105842.jpg

Had Yokohama geolandar a/t(e load 10 ply) tires before the cooper's and they were great.

Now Cooper discoverer rtx(e load 10 ply). Seem fine so far, little loud.

Reactions: Russ T.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom