When is Service Monster going to Send Jim?

jkowalski

Name
Joe Kowalski
Thanks for all the kind words guys! And I don't remember doing a low moisture video. :)

About two weeks ago we received Josh's end points for his web API. I immediately had my Dev team start working. Send Jim will be out with the 6.1 release. Just a few weeks!

The first pass will include integration points where you will be able to screen scrape SM client into his system. This is the way he has built integration other CRM's. As soon as he has end points for that ready, we will be shipping that data via API at your request.

The big one I'm excited for is the radius bomb. The ability to Target an address, capture the number of homes within your budget in the neighborhood and directly send them postcard sequences. Cool stuff.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I use sendjim and radius bomb all the time. It rocks. I don't see SendJim as something that would help service monster because they'll be losing money on the mailers. Service monster is much more expensive. That is probably why SM is focusing on the radius bomb rather than the mailer side of things. Anyway, its powerful and awesome.

jkowalski

Name
Joe Kowalski
Actually we will be adding direct integration in as well. Josh does not have his end points yet. I don't mind losing the tent fold card business, I care more about giving you guys choices.

Reactions: Newman and Nomad74

Jonathan

Hi Nomad,
Did you design a mailing piece that works well for you or did you use the postcard that sendjim provides? thanks for your help.

Reactions: Mikey P

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Hi Nomad,
Did you design a mailing piece that works well for you or did you use the postcard that sendjim provides? thanks for your help.
I haven't been on MB in a few days. I've been running like a cat in a room full of rocking chairs. I replied you your PM. Sorry so slow.

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
For some weird reason i keep saying immortan joe. Thats was one ugly villain... Monster joe is better. Still not using SM yet..

Reactions: jkowalski

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
For some weird reason i keep saying immortan joe. Thats was one ugly villain... Monster joe is better. Still not using SM yet..
I'm starting to come around with sm being a benefit to my business. It took about 9months to show some return of investment but it's coming around now. 9 and 12 month mailouts are working really good finally

jkowalski

Name
Joe Kowalski
Mad-Max-Fury-Road-Immortan-Joe.jpg

Reactions: DAT

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom