When you put others First...Remembering Ken Snow

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Some of you know that Russ T and I were 1st year winners of the Ken Snow Memorial Mikeysboard Tuition for new and rookie cleaners in the Industry...

Years Later ...here we are.

Still Sucking Rugs like crazy madmen with nothing better to do. It's fun...but I've done something even better and I gotta tell y'all about it.

One thing that this Board of Members and Administration has taught me is Pay It Forward..... doesn't matter....pay the good deed Forward..

It has happened to me so when the opportunity rose....... I went head first , asshole and elbows straight to the front of the line .
Mighty Mouse...here I am.to save the day
Another member and local cleaner to me of over 30yrs blew an engine in his Butler.

We are going on our 2nd week...the shop Is working on his rig starting today .....
Without hesitation... and in accordance to Ranks..i drive, he wands and I tug hoses ...

I'm sure gonna miss working with him when it's done ..... I have learned so much , not only about cleaning but about community and life As well .

All I can say , is choose your dreams.... and Pay it Forward along the way to achieving them.

A lot of Thanks to everyone here , for teaching Me this about Business

Buncha rug fags

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
20170425_094116.jpg
20170425_094453.jpg
20170425_094542.jpg
20170425_094615.jpg

Reactions: Nomad74

Chris A

Name
Chris
Good for you! I keep waiting for the engine to go on my oldest truck, almost 12000 hours on the dash meter, but (knock on wood) she's still kicking

Reactions: GCCLee

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
'the hell is with anything that has to do with Ken Snow, Bawb and the color purple?

Hagopian purple.. Bawb sees purple flames... Detroit...
This guy is wearing purple...and Chris' machine came from Bawb's Steam Genie manufacturing plant....eeerrr garage with a Chinese cursing branches around it.

Reactions: GCCLee

darcie smith

Name
darcie smith
We are doing something similar right now, although the other owner/operator can't help Scott. His only local competitor (and by competitor I mean similar equipment, similar certifications, similar process) broke his leg in a skiing accident over the winter and we're subcontracting for a bit to help him out. We send him a finder's fee on jobs he refers us so Scott doesn't make much if anything on those jobs, but it's nice to help out because we know he's the only guy who could help us if we were put in a position where Scott couldn't clean.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
'the hell is with anything that has to do with Ken Snow, Bawb and the color purple?

Hagopian purple.. Bawb sees purple flames... Detroit...
This guy is wearing purple...and Chris' machine came from Bawb's Steam Genie manufacturing plant....eeerrr garage with a Chinese cursing branches around it.

Don't forget the Purple Caddy out in Santa Cruz......
Purple is a good thing........

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Zee

Supportive Member
Name

And you -so conveniently - don't comment on the Chinese cursing device.....

Did you burn it down or still worried about it?

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Good for you! I keep waiting for the engine to go on my oldest truck, almost 12000 hours on the dash meter, but (knock on wood) she's still kicking

Dude.....i rock that Greenhorn like a Ninja, love it .

Thank You again

Reactions: Chris A

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Purple Caddy....

Lol.....most sissy boys can't hang nor understand it.

Cool ride in the Caddy...Keeps it in Perspective

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom