I think they run multiple chemical jugs

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
lol

I think it is only 3
2 knobs for each one

one is open close and I think the other is prime..........

rhyde

Name
rhyde
why all the hate? why cant us big truck guys get along .....directing our score and hatred to those that really deserve it

owners of pathetic little slid-in's :lol:

Greenie

Billy, do you have the Vladiator Spears in the HX?

I kinda like the Schoeny chem package, although I hear even that has been changed already in his next design.

Billy

Name
BH
The Wizard said:
Congratulations Billy, your truck looks very smart.

Enjoy your new baby to the fullest !!!

The Wizard.

Thanks again Ian sorry it took so long just have allot going on.

It's really too bad AT didn't go off in another direction from the get go.

No one would have ever said squat.

But as it is they'll always have that hanging over their heads.

Send Shawn some flowers, finish the inside and go to work.

Don't forget to raise your prices too.

I'm not in that fight I chose the unit & company based on what I wanted not what everyone said.

One thing I have learned about this industry is if not complaining about this people would find something else to complain about.

Shawn has done nothing to me directly so I have nothing against him. As for flowers a bigger truck was inevitable.

My prices are already the highest in my area without bait & switch I believe. We will see how efficient the new truck is by next week though HM maybe a $1.00 psf :roll:

What do all those ball valves control?

They are actually for the three chemical tanks I requested. They work great & allow me to use different rinses or have an virtual unlimited availability

Real Sweet Truck!!!!

Thanks Al.

Way to go no the new truck, you will love it, just beware of all the haters. :D :D :D :D :D

Thanks we know we will love it. We are working on the security aspect also. The board haters don't bother me that much but I do care what the clients & potential clients think.

Very nice truck............A/T out did them self again.............

so what was found that Dave said would change the industry ???

can you post some pictures of what it looks like inside the back

Wombats..............lol.............fooking Mike.....

Yes I agree they really went the extra mile for me IMO.

There are actually still things I know that I am not supposed to share Sorry.

As soon as we get some things done to make it more presentable I will post some more pics.

Billy that is one nice truck. CONGRATS on the new rig.

I really like the side door, something I have thought about doing on my rig if it was to get a wrap. Shows the on lookers next to you in traffic what is really inside the great looking beast of a truck. lol

Well done lay out enjoy the truck. You probably drove right by my house if you came up I-75.

Later

Thanks Brad

The side door has done exactly what we intended it to do. We did drive up I-75 didn't see you waving :lol:

Billy, do you have the Vladiator Spears in the HX?

I kinda like the Schoeny chem package, although I hear even that has been changed already in his next design.

Our truck has most everything they had ready to go at time.

That is why I say they are innovative they don't just leave things status quo. Although it does sting a bit to see more new things come out I don't have. But on the other hand At does do everything possible to allow previous owners to upgrade the new changes. They also support all trucks they built including Vortex which helped me make my decision.

Do you know if the Fuso is Bio Diesel ready?

Not sure yet?

rhyde

Name
rhyde
all newer diesels are bio diesel the big issue with older 1990's or older are non- Viton hoses that break down.

minuteman

"Sweet Truck Billy"! Are you going to install Lo Jack?
Or just carry a 45.cal. .

Is it a dual or a tri wand? Looks to be dual by the pic's.

Enjoy!!!

Greg

Mikey P

Administrator
About once a month Marty gets something right.

A little mouse told me the new AT's have 30º more heat.
JHC just how much do you need?
Heat is fun at first but the constant replacing of ball valves, quick connects, hoses, triggers, lawns and layers of skin gets real old after about 6 months.

Give me 240º and tons of flow and I'll clean and dry anything just fine.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
There are actually still things I know that I am not supposed to share Sorry.

As soon as we get some things done to make it more presentable I will post some more pics.

it was on display .at a show for Christ sake.........whats the big deal.take some stupid pictures and show the damn thing off...................

not like we want to look up its muffler or anything......why in the hell wouldn't AT want everyone to know....I guess they only want to sell one......

stupid drama over a fooking truck.........

adamh

Supportive Member
Name
Adam Hale
Jim is right. If I am to buy one of these new ATs I am going to need to know what it has. Does the AT have Iraq's chemical weapons hidden in it?
What could the secret be? :roll:

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
atwt2000.jpg

tune in tomorrow when we here Billy say.................

"Does this mean we have to post vacuum??"

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
Jester said:
MMMMMM Buttons :shock:

:lol:

the missus and i used to have a Snake Show biz 13 yrs back. only lasted one show..."Jake & Jane's Snake Safari". had "safari" uniforms made up and embroidered. no accent tho, this was pre-steve-irwin.

i'm not much of a showman...

G

Randy,

The UD trucks with the Hino engines are not meant to run on Bio Diesel. I believe it is 2005 and 2006 models. I don't know about 2007. If you run more than 5% Bio Diesel you will void the warranty.

I know this through experience. I broke my injector pump last summer. They actually said 5% is not even good. It is the injection systems that don't like Bio Diesel.

Dave

Billy

Name
BH
suprarob said:
It don't get no better than that!!!!
Congrats,rob. :D

Thanks!

Truck looks awesome Billy, Congrats!!!!

Enjoy the benefits of the "Big Truck"!!

Thanks Shane

Great looking rig, Billy.

I bet Mike did more to talk you OUT of a V than Dave did to talk you into your AT.

Thanks Marty

"Sweet Truck Billy"! Are you going to install Lo Jack?
Or just carry a 45.cal. .

Is it a dual or a tri wand? Looks to be dual by the pic's.

Enjoy!!!

Greg

Thanks Greg

We are going to install an alarm system & was looking at a gps system also not sure about that though. I actually carry a Glock 40. cal.

It is set-up with dual 2.5" vacs & has an extra 2" connections inside. I didn't ask for three I guess it could have been done.

Jim is right. If I am to buy one of these new ATs I am going to need to know what it has. Does the AT have Iraq's chemical weapons hidden in it?
What could the secret be?

AT will reveal things as they want to sorry this answer doesn't work for everyone. AT wouldn't be the first company to have some R&D secrets what is the big deal? Most of you are very Pro Vortex anyway that want to know. I don't go back on my word at least not intentionally.

tune in tomorrow when we here Billy say.................

"Does this mean we have to post vacuum??"

Jim you are really the one that seems to like drama not me have fun.

nice truck

I like the CRI Logo

Thanks Steve

I will be one of the few using the CRI logo for the marketing potential as long as it is active. Not perfect but improving.

How many cords does it take to run that thing

Odin too many for most household services.

rhyde

Name
rhyde
Dave Rampage said:
Randy,

The UD trucks with the Hino engines are not meant to run on Bio Diesel. I believe it is 2005 and 2006 models. I don't know about 2007. If you run more than 5% Bio Diesel you will void the warranty.

I know this through experience. I broke my injector pump last summer. They actually said 5% is not even good. It is the injection systems that don't like Bio Diesel.

Dave

Non sense, that's what most manufactures like you to think so they can stick you with a bill for a bad part.

couple key points here. vehicle and engine manufactures don't set fuel standards in fact most people don't know that manufactures don't even set engine lubrication standards on their own engines..did you know that. Both engine oil and fuel are considered part of the emissions system and is regulated by the EPA

all commercial biodiesel manufactured for sale must meet ASTM D 6751 standards for fuel which is an approved standard by the EPA and since 4/2005 ASTM a standard for b20 WK7852 has been approved by the EPA for use.

http://www.astm.org/cgi-bin/SoftCart.ex ... e+lnsy1379

G

Randy,

You need to get the book " from the frying pan to the fuel tank" It explains all systems and all the different types of diesel engines. They also all have different injection systems. Some work on Bio Diesel and some don't.

My Veggie oil experience cost me $3,300.00 last July. I will stick with Diesel for now on. At $3.09 per gallon it is only 4% of sales. I was told not to do it but didn't listen. I learned the hard way.

Dave

captaincarpet

Name
Thomas Cermak
Awesome looking truck! I have to agree with you billy, AT has been super to deal with and I can't wait until I can order another one! Your 3 tank system has given me a few ideas, I think I will need to cal Vlad.
(and Glock 40 cal. is my preferred weapon for concealed carry as well)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom