Where are the damn Billy pics?

Mikey P

Administrator
It's a real nice truck and all but I'm still looking for the deal killer that Rampage was hinting about..

What about it will change our industry?

What would make me sell my truck to buy one like Billy's?

G

Maybe I'm just playing with you Mike, Maybe there really is something. Don't you wish you knew.

Dave

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Let it go Mike........... I did some calls and he is lying

There were a few guys I know at the show and they were telling me it is nothing real special Just a truck like everyone else........

It had a few extras but nothing that warrants hiding..........

they are just playing kinder garden games

adamh

Supportive Member
Name
Adam Hale
They have done nothing to make it quiet. They still have the exhaust out the side killing plants and burning kids.

What they have done is give it more heat. The AT throws flames as it is!!! More heat, Wow that thing would melt concrete!! .024 flow here Billy comes.

What kind of solution hose can take that kind of heat?

Greenie

I've got a coil of 300º hose next to my desk, high heat is not a problem, but it's still RUBBER core, and STEEL braided, I would prefer to just kick up the flow and stay at 230-240 and use a safe non-deteriorating hose that preserves heat to the wand not radiates it.

012 flow at 230º is something to contend with.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
IMO anything over 220/230 is crazy..................

I am all for good heat and it is nice to know that it is there if we need it

but anything hotter all you doing is wearing down your tools and equipment.........

Name
Lee Stockwell
freeflow has it and some others as well.

Between two trucks we've run 500' of it for two years, one end replaced recently when we noticed it "weeping" at the end. Time to replace all of them before the rush at the end of the semester. (yikes...two weeks)

Mikey P

Administrator
Well gee Davey if you want to be a dick about it I could just shuffle this thread over to the High Performance room where it belongs.

G

Adam,

AT has never had their HX exhaust going out the side, that was Vortex.

Mike,

Oh that would just hurt me if it goes into the high performance room. Please don't do it, I don't know what I will do if I can't read this post anymore.

I hate to break it to you Mike but I don't care where you move it to.

Dave

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom