Where do I buy this 2 1/2 hose from?

lesterj2

Brian is correct that hose is not very flexible at all... to be real with you its stuck in that very position... and by the way what is that box that its hooked up to... i opened it and it has like a screen sock thing in it... with the vacuum hose on the other end you can see it i the pic also...

lesterj2

Brian Luddy said:
Filter box.
so that vacuum line is in the correct spot... if so do i connect the wand to the other end of the vacuum hose...

and on the filter box it also has some spots for other vacuum hoses on it... but they are covered with some type mesh cover or is that for breathing purposes... correct me if im wrong...

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
Figures, I guess it would be dumb to have a very flexible hose to perform that function. Just looked at it and thought it was the cousin of the carwash hose. One day someone will make a 2.5 hose that's more flexible.

Albert

Greenie

Albert Lazo said:
One day someone will make a 2.5 hose that's more flexible.

Albert

Not likely for carpet cleaning, heat and high vacuum requirements leave you with what you got, if there was some space age technology that would fit the bill it would be much more expensive, that right there kills it for most as an option.

Honestly, I don't think the 2.5 most have is that hard to work with. If you ever move to a larger TM, the carwash shrinky dink hose won't be an option anymore.

Greenie

that is a 50' section of hose that is very flexible, it kinda stretches when you pull on it, when you have a 50' hose pulled to 55' and hook it up to a truckmount it recoils quickly and will now be a 45' section of hose. :shock: Real interesting when it's 100' long, snaked through the house and there is a wand attached at the end.

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
If you ever move to a larger TM, the carwash shrinky dink hose won't be an option anymore.

It already has. Ever since I put the y. Your's is hanging on pretty good though.

Albert

lesterj2

so Greenie what you are saying is with a 50' shrinky dink hose after time you can make it wear out to a 55' shrinky dink hose...

Greenie

no...you can streeeeetch it a few feet....but look out when you fire up the beast.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom