where do i go to get a little giant installed?

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
I am wanting to put a little giant in the van with possibly a belly mount . Is there a non cleaning type of business like a propane dealer or rv mechanic that can safely do this?

Name
I'm Rick James
The actual heater itself just needs to be bolted to the van, I do recommend that you elevate it off the van floor so it doesnt get damaged from water. All you have to hookup is a water intake and a water outflow. I just use cut down steam lines for that. I didnt mount a tank on the belly, I just have a secured 5 gallon propane tank mounted inside the van.

richard

Name
Richard Weedman
I have a Judson TNT with a #4 Little Giant that me and the owner of Carpet Solutions in Fenton, Mo. transfered from one van to another. I have a large belly tank under a 2006 GMC 1 ton. We welded brackets to the frame and tucked it up there as far as it would go.
He does a pretty good at installs. Fenton is a few hours from Jeff City.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
The little Giant is the easy part. Not sure your DOT requirements there but whoever installs the belly tank needs to be DOT certified (at least here) to put a bomb under the vehicle. All sorts of regs that we don't want any part of. We send people to down to some folks that specialize in that area. I am sure if you call around you'll find someone that can put it in for you. Doesn't take much to do it you could even do it but if shit goes sideways you want someone else responsible :shock:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom